BECAUSE I LOVE WASTING YOUR TIME

I should have done this at the begining but no I am just soo dumb and always has to be late with everything and ended up making this after posting 12 Chapters.

So just like any other author does a warning and you know all that crap. I HAVE to do the same. You all have read books and I hope you all know the drills of what to do and what not to do and if you have forgotten then let me REMIND YOU more like let me just waste your time. Muhaha don't worry I am not mental guys but you never know....muhaha😏😏...😼..

FIRST OF ALL DON'T COPY MY BOOK OR ANYTHING ELSE.Because I spent day and night hard work on making this book (lie). If you DO by any chance do decide to copy anything from this book then well hmmm....'you are savage as af' joking but seriously don't copy ANYTHING!                                 Like other authors say 'I will hunt you down if you copy my work'  NO I WON'T hunt you down because I have a life and better stuff to do then go around hunting worthless people like I got Netflix & Food. Yh basically, my life,I am no celebrity though I wish if I was *flashes flashes camera* posing* . Nope none of this shit ever happens to me.

SECOND OF ALL NO MEAN COMMENTS. I APPRECIATE FEEDBACKS BUT NO HATING. NO NEGATIVE VIBES!!!  If you wanna be rude and write HATE comments then first get to my level then do it ( I have no level anyway) but don't hate. You get the point.If you don't get the point then I am gonna be honest and tell you that you are dumb as af mate.

THIRDLY NO DON'T START PROMOTING  BOOKS IN THE COMMENTS.     If you want to promote your work then please do it in their message feed or PM them not in my book. Is thirdly even a word, well I am just so stupid I couldn't think of another sentence starter. Hey, don't judge me though *cries and bangs head on the wall * DON'T LEAVE YET.

FOURTHLY THIS BOOK HAS STRONG LANGUAGE LIKE FEW SWEAR WORDS AND IF YOU ARE AGAINST THAT DON'T READ THIS BOOK.                                              I am joking don't leave everyone unless you can't tolerate foul language then you can leave but other than that COME BACK, please carry on reading though. Damn, I sound desperate but Oh well who gives a shit. 

FIFTHLY MAKE SURE YOU LOT COMMENT AND VOTE. I ALWAYS READ THE COMMENTS THEY JUST MAKE MY DAY. What do you call it that phrase what is it called? *thinking thinking* ah yes 'DON'T BE A SILENT READER'

LASTLY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING MY BOOK. IF YOU DON'T ENJOY IT THEN I AM REALLY SORRY I COULDN'T REACH YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
If you read all this which I know most of you won't bother doing but if you did type 'I am savage'in the comments. So I know how many people were actually bothered reading this whole damn A* essay I wrote. A* PFF the only grades I will ever be getting are F, seriously getting no where in future lool comment if you can relate.If you can't relate then I Salute you. 

COMPLETELY FORGOT ONE LAST THING: THIS ENTIRE BOOK IS IN ZOEY'S P.O.V UNLESS IT SAYS THAT IT'S NOT, FOR EXAMPLE, IT SAYS ANOTHER CHARACTER'S NAME AT THE TOP IN BOLD.  

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BOOK!!🎉🎉

NOW ADIOS!♥♥

©