GO PUT SOME HOLY WATER

BEFORE YOU START READING MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO IT HAS A POWERFUL MESSAGE.

 LUNCHTIME 

The bell rang and it was lunchtime so I went to the cafeteria because why not FOOD IS BAE. I didn't have any friends because everyone is fake, two-faced and dodgy like I don't need no one I got myself, me and I. (You see what I did there)

  The cafeteria was like a cemetery for melamine. It covered the counters. It covered the tables. And of course, it peeled at the edges revealing blackened sticky plywood beneath. The servers would have done well in a funeral home for all the smiling they do and it always sent me shivers down my spine. The food is a grayish quality - washed out and overcooked. The vegetables were mushy, the meat was so chewy that you could count it as gum and the puddings were extremely dry that I almost, once choked to death. Many students filed past, and even though their stomachs rumbled, they were as enthusiastic as slaughterhouse pigs. 

I started eating my scrumptious Pizza, which I had bought in the morning on my way to school. I HATE SCHOOL FOOD. The funny thing was I might be all bad and everything but deep down many people hated me because of my confidence so no one EVER DARED to sit on my table.           I don't know why they were scared of me or hated me just because I always had the confidence, to be honest. I don't care if you are popular or multimillionaire you will get treated the same way I treat everyone else unless you are nice to me then obviously I be nice to you back. 

Right in front of me I saw Reece making out with one of Roxy's sidechicks he was sucking so hard into her face, he probably was gonna bite her face of any second now, like hello haven't you heard this is a school, not your bedroom. PDA ALERT! *cough cough* I am trying to eat but he just ruined it for me and now I don't even feel hungry.

After 5 minutes I tried getting the disgusting image out of my head and started to eat again but failed again.

The whole cafeteria looked at Reece as he moved away from the 'popular table' and walked towards my table. The girls were looking at me like they will come and murder me any second now but I know for a fact that they don't have guts to do anything. 

GAWDDDDD !! You have got to be kidding me, my day can't get any better. Can't I even have my food in peace like what sin did I ever commit?

"Why are you sitting right next to me and I swear to god you smell like you just had a makeout session

"Why are you sitting right next to me and I swear to god you smell like you just had a makeout session.....go put some holy water on yourself before you come to sit right next to me"

"How would you know what sex smells like .... you are the virgin one here unless you know we can try it out if you need experience?" Reece said shuffling few seats back while sniffing his shirt to check if he actually smelt like sex.

"Oh my don't you dare start too otherwise I will ­–" he cuts me off that asshole.

"You are what? gonna fall for my charms?" he ran his fingers through his BROWN hair as he pushed them back. It's definitely brown this time even I can see it clearly.