BEEN UNDER MORE SHEETS THAN THE KKK

All of sudden out of nowhere the school's top slut popped. Let me introduce her first of all her name is Roxy and she has about fucked every guy in the town even my brother which I am totally disgraced of and disgusted.

"Hello, Ms. Virgin, found any guy yet," Roxy asked as she pushed me onto the ground.

"Aren't you gonna answer me"  I got my juice out and chucked it on her purse which she had been showing off about for 1 month now like seriously get over it "YOU ARE SO SCREWED NOW,  YOU RUINED MY EXPENSIVE CHANEL PURSE," she shouted at me while I was just laughing at her pathetic face. It was worth watching her crying all over her purse. I loved pissing her off and getting that reaction out of her, it was hilarious and she deserved it for bullying other girls around school. 

" NO! You're the one who SCREWED UP, even your afterbirth had defects," I state trying my best not to laugh at her face expression

"YOU Bitch you did not just say that." She said in an irritated tone.

" Well, I just did ... Call me a bitch one more time, I dare you."

"Bitch" the slut repeated while rolling her eyes.

"That's right bitches do what they are told," 

" Don't forget your brother asked me to get laid tonight" Roxy reminded me just to get on my nerves and this actually annoyed me and always ruined my mood. That's true my brother needs a one -night stand, after all, he is a fuckboy and what's that famous quote again 'The lower prices attracts the most customers' I guess  the same goes for her.pfff

"The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait, so shut the hell up you SLUT"

"ZOEY! come over here right now and I am taking you and Roxy straight to the principal's office for the foul language you just used against Roxy" Mrs. Cambridge popped out of nowhere I swear 5 minutes ago she was in her class and next thing she is right in front of me.She does some black magic I swear, I always doubted her. She is always popping out of nowhere.

"What exactly did I say to her Mrs. Cambridge" questioningly I said dragging the 'r'.

"Young lady you know exactly what you said and I certainly don't need to repeat it for you"

"Yes, Ms she called me a slut" Roxy whined like a 2-year-old. I don't know what goes through her thick head.But one thing I do know is that she totally has a personality disorder, one minute she is horny then she is all pissed and then she acts like some kid. It's confirmed she has a personality disorder and all I need to do now is get Roxy her medical reports.

"Well, she's been under more sheets than the KKK so what can I say,"  I responded sarcastically,  and Mrs. Cambridge sent me dagger glares.

"Shut up at least I am not virgin like you," she whispered with full pride. I don't see why she is so proud of herself for this at least I am saving my virginity for the right time to the right person unlike her who goes around giving it out like it's some sort of free candies. 

"Roxy listen yeah, I'm not saying you are a slut but you have a membership from deep throat sea.

"If you weren't Hunter's sister I would have sorted you out a long time ago." That's it she was testing my patience now if Mrs. Cambridge wasn't here I would have punched her in the face and probably then all her makeup will come out. PLASTIC SLUT KMT. She needs to patten up.

"What are you gonna do hit me go on then hit me Mrs. Cambridge is right here anyways" she tried to provoke me. Mrs. Cambridge didn't hear our conversation as she was too busy walking us to the office.

" I would hit you so hard that your entire vagina will explode" that was the last conversation her and I had before we entered the principal's office. That's nasty what the hell did I say wow now who is the messed up one. 

"Zoey what did you do this time?" Mr.Hump, my principal, asked in a bored tone.Yup, that's right his name is 'HUMP'. 

"I did nothing I don't get why I always get sent to the office all I did was state a true fact" I replied. Mrs.Cambridge gives me some weird look .

"Well, Sir, Zoe, and Roxy started arguing and Zoe started to use inappropriate language" Mrs

"Well, Sir, Zoe, and Roxy started arguing and Zoe started to use inappropriate language" Mrs. Cambridge butted in out of nowhere AGAIN like I swear she does some 'adabracadabra' and always appears out of nowhere like wtf.

"You will get detention for 2 days Zoe and apologize to Roxy this instant" sir said.

"NO! I don't need to apologize for being honest because I was always taught, to tell the truth, and not lie" I quickly snapped before running out of the principal's office.

A/N: SORRY I DIDN'T HAVE REECE IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IN NEXT CHAPTER I WILL.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS  LONG ASS SHITTY CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACKS.