YOUR DAD'S INCCORECT USE OF CONDOM

I woke up and luckily my brother was already awake. I guess he learned his lesson from yesterday when I chucked Ice on him. MUHAHAHHAA I am so evil.

I made my way straight to school as I wasn't hungry because of midnight time snacks and ice-cream I had. I was walking to school which was only half an hour away from my house.I didn't want a car because walking is hell yh better.

I heard a horn beep but I ignored it thinking it's probably some retard beeping. It beeped again. OH MY FUCKING GOD I HEAR THAT BEEP ONE MORE TIME THAT CAR IS GONNA GET SMASHED. Then once again and I turned around to see REECE. What sin did I commit this time? Lord mercy upon me.

 What sin did I commit this time? Lord mercy upon me

"STOP BEEPING OR ELSE I AM GONNA SMASH YOUR CAR!"

"That was the only way to get your attention and I found your name" he stopped his Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita and started busting convos with me. His car looked so sexy but he looked even sexier. WTF WHAT AM I THINKING NOPE TAKE THIS OUT OF YOUR HEAD ZOEY. 

"My name isn't an object that you go around looking for" KMT who does this fuckboy think he is. Like nah you ain't Channing Tatum or Zac Efron or Francisco Lachowski or Dylan O'Brien or Diego Barrueco or ......... well the list goes on and on. But the point is he is just a random boy who goes around fucking every girl and tries acting hard and shit like nah this bullshit ain't gonna work with me.

"ZOEY, did I ever tell you that you look hot when you are pissed?" seriously how the hell does he know my name like I am astonished. Astonished, damn did I ever know that word, wow and here I was thinking  I am dumb but I am smart.

"Your flirting skills don't work on me, Reece, these lines are too old  get over yourself"

"So you do admit I have a skill but babes I have other skills is well but you haven't noticed them yet." I stared at him to try and figure what is wrong with him and why all of a sudden he is talking to me.                                                                                                                                                                          I guess this is like the 'Bermuda Triangle' unsolved mystery and always will be I don't understand what he is up to and I don't think I will ever find out.  

"What are you looking at?" smirking at me he continued.

"Your dad's incorrect use of a condom." Bitterly I spat and now his face turned from a smirk to serious. 

" I don't know why you hate me so much, but I will find out. Anyway, do you want a ride for school?" his face expression softened again. Well wow, he changes back real quick from a normal person to being a fuckboy like it's a fucking miracle.

"I don't hate you, I LOATHE YOUUU! and No I don't need a ride, I have legs and I use them and they help me walk to school every day."