15 | I'M SOME KIND OF ABOMINATION.

Start from the beginning

"Richard..." Santánico softly cut in.

"Yeah." He nodded, knowing that she was going to ask for her blood the snake had that now rested inside his body. "I got it."

She wanted to go to Richie, but Carlos stopped her. "Mi diosa."

"You're forgetting about somethingーthe money." Carlos turned around, "Where is it?" He asked Seth.

"The bonds are in a safe place." Seth replied, walking away from him. "That's exactly where they're gonna stay."

"I'm sorry...que?"

"What are you talking about Seth?" Richie asked.

"I'm talking about my take, Richard, for this whole miserable jobーtwo jobs, actually."

"The bank robbery that nearly got me killed," He pointed at Richie then at Santánico. "and your little heist that nearly got me buried, literally."

"So you're just gonna take my money too?" Richie asked.

"Well, what do you care...you already got what you wanted, right? Slithering around your gullet." Seth glared at his younger brother. "So, why don't you go do whatever the hell it is you're gonna do, okay? This is where i get off."

"You're brother and I need the money." Santánico spoke up.

"What about my money?" Arabella snapped, "Huh, Carlos?" She glared at him. "Everybody wants their money, but where's mine?"

"Your little play got me killed! You killed my fiancé. I deserve that money and your head with it too." She said angrily. "Not to mention, your little girlfriend bit me. I'm not into those kind of stuff."

She grimaced, shifting her eyes to Santánico. "Thanks to you, now I'm some kind of abomination."

"You've always been." Santánico cut her, her brown ones glaring into her blue ones.

"You didn't forget what you promised me, did you?" She cocked her eyebrow at the culebra. "Because you're not walking out of here without getting me what you promised." Her glare shifted to Carlos, who seemed somewhat shocked. "None of you are."

She watched him nod at Narciso, he stood up from his seat, breaking the cuffs from his wrists. Arabella cocked her eyebrow again, noticing Santánico looking shocked at him.

"Memet." He called, a man appeared from the wall, pointing his gun at Seth, another one came from behind Richie.

"I'm moving up in the world." Carlos stated, turning to glare at the Santánico.

♆♆

"You killed her!"

"No!" Kate shouted once the Ranger to where Jacob and Scott were arguing. She looked at her brother, shocked at the blood smeared around his mouth. "He didn't Scott. I know the truth. He suffered all alone for us, Scott. Like he always does."

Scott looked down at Jacob and Kate followed, seeing blood coming from his forearm past his jacket. She took her top off, ripping a piece of it. "Scott, what did you do?" She wrapped it around his arm.