~ Whispers in the dark ~

Start from the beginning

Eric opens his eyes and takes his hands off my face, taking my hands in his and smiling like a kid, with his so sexy crooked smile I grew to love.

“We don’t have much time left. I have to go face them sooner or later. But sooner would probably give me some chances. Before you ask, I was selling V, and vampires forbid it being sold. I am in deep shit. And the last thing I want is for someone to hurt you. Nan is a cunning heartless vixen, stay away from her.” He purred at me.

My body is fuming with rage, what could they possibly want to do to Eric? I can’t let this happen. Grrr I am mad as hell unleashed.

He suddenly smirks and captures my mouth in his. I dig my nails in his soft blond hair and earn a moan from him. My blond soul mate. I suck on his lower lip and he smirks into the kiss but doesn’t open his mouth. What a tease?? -.-

I pull back and raise a brow to him. He chuckles lowly.

“Sorry for the mess on your neck.” He tells me and leans on my neck slowly licking the blood off my neck. I embrace his shoulders and sigh. He is ruining me. And I feel like losing it, I am unable to think straight, he has me kind of spellbound.

“Jade, if I had not done this now, all of this that quickly escalated in between us, I would hate myself for the rest of my remaining existence, that would be my greatest regret. The chance to savour this feeling with you makes me ready to meet the consequences of everything that I’ve done. Even if that means the end of me…”

He says and the tormenting pain is evident in his eyes. He may try to disguise it into a strong posture but I don’t buy it. My soul mate, is hurt and it is tearing me apart. I have to do something even if that means I’ll have to give away my human façade.

“Eric. What can I do to help? There must be something to ease the position you are in. Right?” I hopefully ask him.

“They require 3 million dollars. And that’s not the end of it of course. But you can’t help , I need to leave you out of this.” He strictly says.

I arch a brow and glare at him

“Are you serious? I can provide you with the money. And I can help. I will not leave you alone in this Eric. There are a lot of things you don’t know about me. And first of them is that I don’t need to be taken care of, I am able to protect myself on my own.” I say and kind of regret snapping on him.

He is looking at me, like I am a stupid reckless human. Duh really? But then comprehends what I’ve said and he tells me

“How? Where did you find that amount of money? I can’t take that from you. And we really don’t have much time Jade.” He sighs and blinks.

I don’t wanna procrastinate so I just cut my speech short.

“I’ve been writing lyrics and novels. With false id, other names not mine, money comes and goes… but you.” I say my voice cracking.

All of a sudden he grabs my ponytail and kisses me ardently, I feel sparkles beneath my skin. The kiss deepens and he pushes me on the armchair , I find myself in a sitting position and I hear a drawer opening and closing. Eric still kissing me. Finally I hear a metallic sound and find my hand handcuffed in the armchair. I snap my eyes and glare up to Eric. He has a mournful look on his face. But covers it up with a hot teasing remark

“I’d better use them otherwice , you know. But this is for your sake stay here and I’ll send Pam to help you flee soon. Take care Jade. I… I loved you!” he lets out and kisses my handcuffed hand sweetly and treasures one last image of me while heading to the door.