"A logical explanation? How can there be a logical explanation for you being pregnant with someone elses kids?" he asked and I could tell he was losing his patience.

"Don't interrupt her!" my mom said and he looked a little scared of her.

"Go on," my dad said and sat back on the chair, snuggling his head in my moms neck. He says it helps him calm down.

"Okay, as I was saying, um you see there was a mated love spell put on me and Jake by some witch that his mother hired and so Jake isn't my true mate," I said and smiled. "I found him today at school, Daddy. He even accepts that these babies aren't his." I saw my dad contemplating this but I guess he knew it was true since my mom was nodding excitedly.

"Well, when are we meeting this guy?"

"At the meeting tonight," I said and he sighed.

"Alright. Well, all of you go get dressed in some nicer clothes. This meeting is more important so you need to be looking sharp!" my mom said. We all groaned but walked faster so we wouldn't get smacked. If we don't do what our mom says...you are in trouble. I went to my room to find something to wear but nothing was fitting! It all fit this morning...My belly must have grown again. Finally, I saw a dress that look big enough...it wasn't and I was becoming extremely frustrated and I screamed a little, knowing everyone could hear. I heard their rushed footsteps heading towards my room and I sat on the bed looking at my closet angrily.

"What happened? Are you and the babies okay?" my dad said and I just nodded, still glaring at my closet. "Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing fits! It all fit this morning!" I said and my mom laughed.

"Honey, I know what you mean. I went through the same thing with you and Brayden. My parents bought me all new clothes," my mom said and grabbed my hand. "Let's go see if one of mine will fit." I smiled at her, thankful she was here because I would have gone in a tank top and sweats if she wasn't. We went to her and my dads closet and we started going through her dresses. She wasn't that much bigger than me so I'm sure something will fit.

"Mom, oh my gosh. I love this one!" I pulled out a blue dress that had black flowers all over it and held it up to me.(A/N I was looking at my closet when I was thinking about a dress lol) I tried it on and I am so thankful it fit!

"Oh, honey! You look so beautiful in that dress!" my mom gushed and made me sit in front of her mirror in the bathroom they had. "I'm going to do your makeup and hair for you but You can't look until I'm finished. Okay??"

"Ugh, alright," I whined and she just rolled her eyes. First she started applying my makeup, I noticed some eyeliner and mascara but she made me close my eyes for the rest of that so I didn't get to see. It felt like hours before she finally finished my hair and I was kind of tired but mainly hungry. I was eating for three afterall.

"Okay, you can look now!" She told me and I opened my eyes to see someone that did not look like me at all. I leaned in closer to the mirror and looked at myself carefully.