When a glanced up a minute later, Chase was leaning over the desk and was a breath away from me. I gasped and tried to push back on my chair but he reached out and gripped the back of my neck.

A shiver ran down my spine and goose pumps rose on my skin. My lips parted and I thought he was going to kiss me but instead, he pecked the side of my lips and gently bite my ear lobe. I creamed at the erotic sensation and my nerves spiked up. My thighs became damp with my juices and I squeezed them together.

 Being in heat was finally getting better until he came around today. Looks like I'm back to square one. With his lips grazing my ear his whispered in a pleasure filled voice, “By the way, I like the way you smell.”

A squeak escaped my lips before I could stop myself and before I knew it, Chase was striding towards the door, sexy ass swaying as he gave me a look over his shoulder. A look filled with lust. 

“Pick you up at 8” he said over his shoulder and I slumped down on my desk.

………………………………………………..

A rubbed my palms on my leopard printed halter dress and once again glanced at the clock. It was 8:08, Chase should have been here already but he wasn’t.

Maybe he changed his mind whispered a voice in the back of my head. The whirl pool of my nervousness in the pit of my stomach tightened. My breathing hitched and I sucked in a deep breath, maybe he did.

Crap! What was I thinking? I probably shouldn’t have agreed to this, and who was I to think someone like Chase would actually want to go out with me.

Irrational fear splashed over me and I swallowed the bile in my throat, an image of Garret, Derek and Colin flashed before me. Maybe Chase was experiencing the same thing they did, uninterest.

 I walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer, a picture of Wes and Luke caught my eye; I wished they were off duty tonight so I could hang out with them. Snuggle and watch a movie, like we always did.  The two of them were the only things right and normal in my world.

Amy wasn’t home and now that I thought, she hadn’t been home all day. We have been living together for awhile now and things had been going great. Though she kept to herself and was nice and respectful. Other than that she didn’t do anything else. I gave her, her old job back and she kept promising me that she would move out soon, but I just assured her it was fine.

We actually had a lot in common, more than I thought. We were both burned by love, though she didn’t say anything but I could tell, she didn’t have to say anything, the look in her eyes said it all.

She was a couple of years behind me in school so we never became friends, from  what I understood, she had a rough up bring.

I turned on the AC and wished I hadn’t dressed up, after I came home, I took a shower with my favorite body wash, warm vanilla and sugar and spent hours deciding what to wear. I also did my makeup simple with a pink lip gloss and some eyeliner with mascara.

A turned on the TV and flipped through channels, not seeing anything because all I could think about was how I was once again left standing alone. The last one to know the lock on the door is changed!

I don’t know why I didn’t learn my lesson the first or even second time around. Guess I was a sucker for cute smiles and nice butts.

I dozed off and jerked out of my reverie after what seemed like hours but was only 25 minutes. I shook my head, anger consuming me; I didn’t even look at the clock. I stood up and went to my room to change but stopped short. So what if he changed his mind, I wasn’t going to let it stop me from going out and having a good time.