A Healer (InfectionTale)

A Healer : InfectionTale X Healer!Kind!Reader
Enjoy
----
A long time ago, monsters and humans were good friends. Everyone got along and became happy with each other, some monsters fall in love with humans and even humans fall in love with monsters. It was a good time, until... Everything change... Monsters got an infection all of a sudden and it spread around to the monsters, even some humans got it and they passed away or suffer from it. Sadly, the humans send the monsters down to the underground and they promise the monsters that they'll find the cure and will not give up on them. Many humans are still working on the cure as some gave up on it.

Years passed as the humans gave up on the cure and sadly they couldn't save their friends and love one, but only one person didn't gave up yet.. You. (Y/n) (L/n) is your name and you won't the infection destroy the monsters life with the humans, you kept on working and working as you finally finish the cure. "Yes! Finally!! " you laugh in happiness as your hard work is now completed. You look at the potions as you look at the mirror of you, you're gonna do something that many humans and monsters won't forget.. You took a deep breath and began to drink the potions. It made you feel funny as you got dizzy as you collapse in pain, making your DNA change as your body began to change.

((Image your color, hair and clothes

((Image your color, hair and clothes. :3))
As you can feel the chemical going in your blood and DNA, feeling it going inside your soul as you can feel like you're a new person. After awhile of it completely calm down and the vanish, you open your eyes as you felt the strong magic inside you. "Whoa..." You stood up weakly, pulling yourself up with the table and look at the mirror. Your eyes color was now colorful, turning any color as you can see the magic rushing around your body. You smile weakly as you know that the potion work and you can now do what many humans couldn't do..

Going to the Underground and healing all the monsters from the infection..

You know that this is a life and death choice, knowing that you can save them but you die or many survive. You love monsters, you want to help them so that's what you're going to do. You grab your glasses and put it on (if you don't wear glasses just pretend) and walk out the lab, it was already dark and everyone was home asleep. "Goodbye everyone.. " you whisper as you felt your home town, going up the hill. You can feel your heart pounding from nervous and excitement, but scared. You're going on your own... No one is gonna be there for you, but you were filled with Determination to continue. You kept on going and going until you finally made it to the top of the mountain, as you saw the hole to enter the underground.. You took a deep breath and walk closer to the hole, "here goes nothing.."

You jump inside the hole....

.....

..........

Hey...

......

Hey! Are you okay??