I'll cheer you on (UnderClass)

I'll cheer you on: Nerd!Sans X Kind!Football player!Reader
Art made by me :3 that's so cute
---
It was it..! The final game of Football Champion, you were the best player of all time. You were a smart, kind and funny. When you were a freshmen you went to a school called underclass. It's a high school of monster and now after a good govern made the surface the right equal rights with monster and human, all human and monster can go to school together and even date. Anyway, you went to underclass high school and you met a friend name Sans, he wasn't all popular but he was really sweet and a nerd. You guys were best friend ever since and you LOVE sports. You play many sports even football. You were the ONLY female that was playing with other male humans and monster. Anyway, your team won so many games ever since you were a freshman and now your a senior, you guys were the best. And tonight was the first time finally game, the championship game against the best footballs players. It was the end of second quarter and you guys got 32 points and the other team got 45. Your couch always tell you to do your best and have fun. It was your time to play..

You were on the football field, ready to go and ready to win. You can hear millions of people screaming and cheering you and your team on, as you was filled with determination. "Okay guys!" You shouted, "LET DO THIS!" Your team and yourself went down, getting ready to play hard and have fun. "DOWN." Said the other team, getting ready to hick the ball. "SET." You stare at the man down, who wanted to stop you from getting the ball. "HUT!" Then the game start. The ball was hut to one of the players. As you speedily run as the player tried to block you, but you push him out of the way and run to the person with the ball and hit him hard down to the ground before he had a changes to throw it. Everyone was screaming in cheer, "YEAH! LETS GO GUYS!" "GOOD JOB NUMBER 7!" They shouted. You smiled and stood up and raise the player up. "Good job man!" He smile at you and blushes a bit. "Heh.. Th..thanks.." You smiled and went back to your team as they were cheering at you and patting you. "Awesome (Y/n)!" You nodded and looked at the crowd and saw Sans and his brother Papyrus. Cheering you on, and even your friends show up. You wave at them.

Sans was staring at you, blushing deeply and fix his glasses. "WOWIE! (Y/N) IS AMAZING!" Undyne smirk and stood up, "Hell yea! She's so freakin amazing! She unstoppable!" Sans smile as his soul glow a bit, she is amazing... He thought in his mind. He had a HUGE crush on you ever since you guys first met. Undyne looked at Sans, then smirk. "So nerd.. When are you gonna ask her out?" Sans snap out of it and looked at her, blushing deeply. "Wh-what?? I.. I like her as a friend..!" Metteton giggle and wrap his arms around Sans, poking his cheekbone. "Darling, you're really bad at lying when it come to someone your in love with. " Sans open his mouth, trying to think of something else but his couldn't of think of anything else. "I... Fine okay.. I do like her.." Sans mumble and looked away, making them smile at them. Undyne girlfriend smile as hold undyne hand saying with a fangirl voice. "I ship it!" Sans blushes more and his face, not saying anything else. Why...? Why me..? He sighed... "SCORED" Sans looked up and say you, you made it to touchdown as you jump up and down with excitement. He grip his pants a bit and blushes more, smiling. Maybe I should ask her out... The point was now 39 out of 45 points. You smiled as you realize you were gonna kick the ball.. You were great kicking but now really good at making it through. "DOWN." You got ready and toke a deep breath. "SET." Your team but ready to block so you can make the point. "HUT!" The pitcher gave to one of your play, then you run and was about to kick it but them the other player went after you and completely headbutt you hard I'm the stomach. Everyone in the crowd gasped and stood up, looking at what just happen.. You feel on the ground in pain, trying to caught your breathe. The player that hit you like that got a flags from that, and you realize it was one of those punk kids... Sans eyes widen open as he stood up and grip his hand. "That jerk!" Undyne growled as she cracks her knuckles. "I'm gonna kick the punk ass!" Your team run to you, seeing if your okay but you stood up and toke a deep breath as,you hold your stomach. "Are you okay (Y/n)..?" One of the boys ask you. You smile and nodded, "Yeah.. I'll be fine! Let's go guys..! " they cheer you on as you guys keep on playing.

It was the last quarter of the game and you guys made it to 67 and the other team 73 points... The game was like a battlefield and there was only a 30 seconds left in the game. You were pretty tired and you only got one more shot left to run the whole football field to reach the touchdown... One more change.... Sans stare at you and use his magic, blushing a bit and smile.

Hey (Y/n)... Can you hear me...?

Wait... Sans? Is he using his magic to talk to you? Why now?....

Yeah.. I do hear you.. What's up?
I just want to let know that I'll be cheering you on (Y/n)... I know you got this..!
Sans...
You smiled that your determination grew more strong as you were ready to win this..
Thanks..! That what all I want to hear!
Sans smile and open his eyes and looked at you, blushing deeply.
I'm glad... Good luck (Y/n)...
"DOWN." You closes your eyes a bit and took a deep breath, feeling your determination grew stronger and stronger. "SET." You open your eyes and was ready, no holding anything back... This is for you Sans..!
"HUT!!" The pitcher past it to one of the player as you started to run straight through the field as some players chasing after you. You can hear the crowds, cheering you on and telling you to get the ball.. Here goes nothing!
Your player throw the ball as far and high, coming straight at you. You looked behind you put your hand out, stilling running. The crowd went crazy and jumping up and down, cheering you on. Then the ball went at you, with all your might you caught the ball and hold it close, running to touchdown..
Almost... There...!!
You can do it (Y/n)..! You can do it! We believe in you!
You kept running and running, you were close to the touchdown as some players was trying to stop you then you realize the same player that hurt you was at the end of the touchdown, blocking your way and you can't go anywhere cause you were surrounded. You grip the ball and ran straight at him, running with all the energy you have left and then...
BANG!
You elbow him on the chest as he fell backward and you landed in the touchdown, you did it! You did it! The crowds went crazy and started to scream your number or your name, cheering you on! You say you whole team running towards to you and carry you up as you looked at the crowds and then at your team, smiling happily. Then you realize Sans walk on the field as you were out down and you went to Sans and gave him a hug.

"I did it Sans! I finally did it! " you looked at him, smiling as he blushes deeply. "Hehe... You did.. I told you that you could do it, even you believe in yourself..." You remove your helmet and cup his cheekbones, making him quiet surprise as he looked at you. "(Y-Y/n)-!?" You lean in and 'kisses' him, he stood frozen but then after awhile close his eyes and wrap his arm around your wrists and 'kisses' you back.. You can hear the cowards saying, "Awwwwwww.."
(((Sorry but I think that cute and funny XP)
You pulled away and looked at him,  blushing. "Thank you Sans.. I love you..."
Sans blushes deeply but hug you tightly and smile, looking at you. "Oh (Y/n).. I love you too... For so long.."
This was best night for you and even for Sans as well....
--
Thanks for reading! I don't really know a lot of football and if you don't do sport just pretend :3