ryan

after a few hours or so after brendon left, tyler had put the little girl to bed in his room and came back out to be with the others.

ryan sat down on the brown leather couch to relax, until tyler joined him and initiated conversation. while ryan shut his eyes and tried getting some sleep in, tyler got real close to his ear and whispered,

"ya like jazz?"

this jerked ryan up in a fit of laughter while he playfully hit tyler for bothering up. sarah watched as all of this unfolded, her arms crossed as she examined the room around them.

"where is everybody?" she asked the two, "like gerard and mikey-- did they leave the cult or something?" she wondered, tyler shrugged in response.

"pretty sure they left when brendon was supposed to be reined leader," he went on to explain, "and they didn't wanna see shit hit the fan from there." that's when sarah stared at him in confusion, realizing the situation.

"tyler, why're you even still here?" she questioned him, "you aren't even apart of the cult-- like you didn't take the oath, didn't sell your soul--" she semi-joked, but her first statement was a rather serious one.

tyler chuckled, "because that crap just takes a lot of work, man," he exaggerated, "plus, bren took me under his wing after i almost got arrested-- so he still wants me around."

sarah rolled her eyes in response, and then she shot a dirty look over to ryan, "i still can't believe brendon's going out there to fix your damn mess," she remarked., "he should've just kicked you out when he had the chance."

ryan was always getting put down by sarah, despite her not knowing the secret love affair between brendon and him, she still tried to get brendon to fall for her.

"he didn't have to," ryan mumbled under his breath, "plus he wouldn't kick me out, that's nothing something he does--"

"well, he should," she dismissed, "all he ever does is baby you two all the damn time, and he isn't even the leader of the cult yet." she went on to explain her annoyed nature for the two.

"suck it up princess," tyler sarcastically stated, "you don't run this show, let alone do you play the game. if you don't get your hands dirty, you can't really complain now, can ya?"

this is when sarah stormed off from tyler and ryan, slamming the door shut behind her as she got to her room. the two were now left alone, which is when ryan decided to speak up on a topic.

"so uhhh," he cleared his throat, "what d'ya plan on doing with the little girl?" tyler paused for a second, and answered with uncertainty in his voice, "i'm not sure," he answered, "i pretty much convinced her that her daddy is a psychopath and her mommy is dead." he went on to explain.

ryan wasn't sure how to respond to that, so he just nodded and went on to try and fall asleep, which didn't work well since the front door soon swung open to reveal brendon carrying in the same man ryan shot earlier that day.

and that night, that night changed everything.

__________

a few months has passed, and things had changed for the worse for ryan. after dallon joined due to brendon having a certain fondness for him, ryan was soon forgotten by his ex-lover.

sarah soon despised both dallon and ryan, while tyler tried not getting involved and kept his focus on that little girl, priscilla.

dallon has refused to talk to ryan, but soon became vulnerable when it came to brendon. the two were inseparable, and brendon watched over dallon all the time.

one night, ryan had decided to pull a risky move and set that trapped melanie girl free, and put lauren out of her misery after months of her fighting an eye infection that sarah never bothered to treat.

his actions when unnoticed for a few hours, until sarah threw ryan under the bus, and. no one was there to help him. sarah and tyler eventually convinced brendon to kick him out of the cult and left him to rot on the street.

a few weeks into his new life, he met pete wentz who wanted nothing more than to kill tyler joseph for what he did to his life. the two then started their own dark web headquarters with the help of ashley, who was the perfect actress when it came to tricking anyone.

and ever since then, tyler, brendon, and sarah were on a hit list to hell.