brendon

"brendon we have a problem," sarah bit her lip as she spoke to the next man in line to be leader of the cult, "we have too many damn hostages and ryan shot a guy."

the brunet's eyes widened as he stormed out of his bedroom to see ryan pacing around the main area while tyler was playing patty cake with a little girl on the floor.

"can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?!" brendon demanded answers from anyone in the room, tyler didn't look up from his game but ryan looked up from pacing around while biting his nails.

"i shot the corporation dude dallon weekes," he admitted, "tyler killed some dude's wife and stole his kid. and sarah killed her ex-clients girlfriend." he went on to explain.

"she isn't... totally dead," sarah sounded unsure of her answer, "she just isn't waking up." she mumbled under the breath. brendon rolled his eyes at the group of immature psychos.

"you guys are so stupid," brendon shook his head, "all this shit happened in one day?!" he tried making eye contact with everyone, but only sarah and ryan nodded in response.

"hey at least tyler and i didn't leave any evidence," sarah threw ryan under the bus, "this dumbass shot the guy and he's still alive in the hospital. he knows your name and he knows you work for the dark web!"

ryan's face fell a sickly pale as brendon glared at him and sarah smirked at her own genius blame game tactic. ryan then began to frenzy in his own state of panic and fear.

"i--i didn't-- i just-- it was an accident--"

brendon huffed in annoyance, "you guys are the reason why this damn cult is falling to shit." silence then filled the room until the sound of tyler and the small girl giggling filled the room, but brendon really couldn't stay too mad at that since it was an adorable sight.

"we already have so many hostages, too," sarah randomly chimed in, "there's that melanie girl in the basement and now that lauren chick--" ryan then interrupted sarah, "hey speaking of melanie," ryan sighed, "can't we like... let her go--?"

brendon proceeded to then cut off ryan, "are you kidding?! she knows too much, letting her go would only put us at risk again."

ryan then went silent and sarah sighed while looking at brendon, "s'now what?" she wondered, brendon took a second before responding, "we should go find that dallon weekes dude," he suggested, "can't have him running around with all the info he has on us."

sarah nodded in agreement while ryan didn't say anything, staring down at the ground. brendon and sarah went to get some weaponry and other supplies for the search and hostage mission, while tyler was still distracted.

but turns out, only brendon went that night, and sarah stayed behind to ruin the night.