CHAPTER ONE

NOTE: THIS BOOK HASN'T BEEN EDITED SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT MY FIRST EVER PUBLISHED BOOK SO DON'T GIVE BAD CRITICS...I'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING DESCRIPTION SO GIVE IT A CHANCE...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I'LL REALLY LOVE THAT. LOVE AMANARH.

Edward pushed opened the door of the boys locker room sharply and threw himself to one of the lockers groaning pain. His fangs and claws were out going through the process of transformation. His uncle Jacob who was two years older than him came through the open doorway as Edward cringed down and laid his head against the locker,his hands wrapped around his stomach.
"You have to control yourself. Give everything in your power to control the shift." Jacob said bristly.
"I can't. I've tried a couple of times now but still it doesn't change anything" Edward looked up at Jacob warily "why is it so hard for me? I was born a werewolf not bitten, so why is it so damn hard to control it?"
"It doesn't matter. Bitten or not, you still have to control it." Jacob stepped forward while Edward groaned in pain. Jacob brought out a triskelion and held it over to Edward. "Repeat after me" Edward held the object firmly.
"Alpha,beta,omega" Jacob said
"Alpha,beta,omega..." Edward followed
"Again!"
"Alpha,beta,omega"
"Again!" Jacob yelled
"Alpha, beta,omega...ah!" With a yell,Edward growled.

"Hey mom"Edward greeted as he stepped down the stairs holding a basket ball then head closer to give his mom a peck.
"Morning son,how was your night?" Talia his mom asked.
He dribbled the ball on the fine concrete floor. "fine" he replied stepped forward, made a slight turn imagining an opponent there and threw the ball up."And the winner goes to beacon hills high. Point by Edward Bale. Woo woo!" He said as he the flew and hit the flower vase which shattered to the floor.
Talia came running out of the kitchen furiously."Young man,what did I say about playing ball inside the house? "
"Sorry mom"
"That's what you say everyday" Jacob said dismounting from the stairs."why do you like giving my sis hard time?" He added with a light smile.
"Okay boys,come have your breakfast so you can head to school" Talia said dropping a plate of French toast on the dinning table. The boys realising how hungry they were head and sat down while Talia went to do some cleaning.

Beacon hills high student were all at the driveway as their parent dropped some off while some walked in,all with their backpacks going to meet their friends. Jacob drove in and packed the Porsche at the driveway. Edward climbed down and shut the door with a clunk."Hey guys" he waved to his team mate who were at a corner. As he was about to leave,Jacob called him back.
"You are not planning on joining today's game,are you?" Jacob asked curiously
"Of course I am. What makes you think I won't? I'm the captain remember."
"Are you forgetting that's today's full moon?" Jacob stepped closer to Edward "you still can't control the shift" he whispered.
"Maybe I will tonight"
"What if you can't?" Jacob yelled trying his best to change his mind about playing
"Well,we'll see...see you later Jake." Edward said bristly and ran off to his team mate. Jacob watched as Edward shook his team mate before heading inside the school.
As the boys were discussing the couch walked by."Boys, if you don't head to the gym for practice in less than a minute,five laps for you all."
Confusedly the boys stomped into the school."Mr. Bale..." The couch called out to Edward.
"Yes couch."
"I hope you're prepared for the game? You know I'm always counting on you"
"When was I never prepared." Edward said.
"That's mg boy. Now double up,one minutes almost over. Unless you want to five laps,you can..."
"No, no couch. I'm off" He interrupted and ran inside the school shutting the door shut. As he was heading to the gym,he ran over a girl and her stuffs fell off. "Sorry" he apologised without sparing the girl a glance.
"What a jerk!" The girl hissed and bend down to pick her stuffs."is it because you're the captain of the basket ball team.."
"What if he's the captain,at least he apologised unlike others who doesn't even when they're nothing" A girl interrupted leaning against a locker.
"Stacy? Since when have you been there?"
"Enough to see what happened" Stacy replied with a light friendly smile."Hey Octavia " Stacy added giving Octavia a hand with her books.
"Hey best,since when did you come back from your trip?" Octavia asked getting on her feet.
"Last night. I miss you"
"Me too. Come let's head to class" Octavia said and they started off while chattering.