"Hey, Book-Freak, Arrogance, Podge and Under-aged Drinker," Courfeyrac welcomed Remus, James, Peter and Sirius. Remus had tensed at his nickname and Peter had burst into tears. "Awe, sorry if I made Podge cry," Courfeyrac said, feigning apology.

"Hey, you know he's sensitive about his weight, Gay Lord's Boyfriend," Sirius spat. Courfeyrac smirked and draped his arm around Jehan.

"Oh, yeah, we're totally going out 'cause everyone knows that if you like poetry and flowers you're instantly gay, same with when you stand up for a fellow man," Courfeyrac said, his voice weaved with sarcasm. James ignored the comment, smirked at Enjolras and opened his mouth to speak but Lilly cut across him.

"Pick on someone your own size, Potter. Stop picking on mine and Ponine's friends. Especially Severus!" Lilly snapped.

"Ah, Evans, did I tell you how lovely you look today?" James sighed.

"As a matter of fact, Potter you did tell her. Yesterday, even, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that. She's not interested Potty and she never will be," Eponine scoffed.

"Thank you Ponine," Lilly smiled. James stormed off with Sirius and Peter following him.

"I'm sorry," Remus said to the group and hurried after them.

"Some Marauders they turned out to be," Eponine murmured. "More like Potty and the Porta-Loos!" Eponine said loudly so the whole library could here and turned to the group. "So what are you losers talking about? Oh, hey Molly."

"What am I an afterthought?" Molly giggled.

"Constantly," Enjolras muttered to himself. "We were talking about-"

"Not in my library you're not!" Madam Pince shrieked. "Go and be revolutionary elsewhere!" Madam Pince stomped her foot and pointed towards the door.

"Well, my friends, I think we should be off," Combeferre told the group and they nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry for the disruption, Madam Pince." The group filed out of the door and many spotted a smirking Sirius, a joyful James and a peeing-from-hysterical-laughter Peter.

"Hey, Eponine isn't it?" Marius asked Eponine.

"Yes," Eponine said breathlessly.

"Do you... I know this is a lot to ask you given we just met," Marius said nervously.

"Don't worry, just ask," Eponine said happily.

"Will you ask Cosette out for me?" Marius asked eagerly.

"Oh," Eponine sighed. "Who's Cosette?"

"You're already going out with her, you idiot," Courfeyrac told Marius, hitting him gently around the head. "What you doing for Christmas?"

"Christmas? Seriously Courfeyrac? Christmas? We haven't had Halloween yet!" Combeferre exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah, what you doing for Halloween then?" Courfeyrac realised.

"We have to stay at Hogwarts, remember?" Jehan reminded Courfeyrac.

"Oh, fine! What's Hogwarts doing for Halloween?" Courfeyrac asked.

"Well, there's a disco, whatever that is, that Dumbledore's going to try out," Joly told Courfeyrac.

"A disco's a dance, like a ball, just with lights, better music and more dancing," Jehan informed the purebloods among them.

"So you dance? Just dance? No partners, just dance?" Enjolras asked.

"I wish you would ask a few more questions, it seems that you're going speechless," Molly said sarcastically.

"Very funny Mo," Enjolras said.

"I know, Enj," Molly said. "Yes, yes you do dance. Quite a lot. Not necessarily well. With or without partners. Except on the slow dance."

"Slow dance?" Enjolras, Combeferre and Joly said in unison.

"You guys are so synchronised," Molly commented.

"A slow dance is probably the most romantic part of a disco," Jehan sighed.

"And the most self-esteem lowering," Molly muttered.

"No it's not!" Jehan argued.

"Yes, yes it is because if you're a gal like me you sit on your own talking to yourself, knowing that you won't be picked," Molly stated.

"Yes but... well," Jehan stuttered.

"No answer?" Molly chided.

"No but why don't you like it?" Jehan asked. "Have you ever been to a disco or is this just a presumption?"

"Real life encounter," Molly said.

"Oh," Jehan sighed. "So Courfeyrac-"

"I suppose you could go with someone as friends, Mo," Courfeyrac suggested.

"Like who? I don't have a friend that would want to," Molly answered quickly. "I believe Jehan was speaking."

"Oh, I'm sure he's fine with it," Courfeyrac said airily.

"Actually-" Jehan tried to finish his sentence.

"No he's fine. So, how about you and Enjolras go together?" Courfeyrac taunted over laughter.

"Look, I'm desperate but not that desperate," Molly said, hands in the air.

"You know, Evans deemed him the most attractive boy in the school," Courfeyrac said loudly as James had just walked out of the library.

"Shut up, Courf!" Lilly snapped and pushed Courfeyrac aside as the over dramatic sound of James 'dying'.

"What I'm saying is, is that you're not attracted to anything," Courfeyrac stated to Molly.

"I'm eleven and you're the only one who really wants to be in a relationship, in fact you don't even want to be in a relationship-" Molly said before being cut off by Enjolras.

"That's enough, thank you," Enjorlas said quickly.

"As attractive as he may be, I don't like his personality. Not everything's in looks," Molly murmured and specifically looked at Courfeyrac.

"What did I do? I... I am speechless!" Courfeyrac feigned shock.

"Molly, you do know you're not in our next class, right?" Eponine asked her.

Molly's eyes widened with realisation and ran off to Herbology.