Quidditch

"Enjolras wake up!" Courfeyrac shouted in Enjolras' ear. Enjolras turned over and let out a loud groan. It was then that he realised Courfeyrac was in his room and sat up with a start.

"What are you doing in my dorm?" Enjolras asked. Courfeyrac rolled his eyes and pointed out of the window at the Quidditch pitch. "What match is it?"

"Gryffindor versus Slytherin," Courfeyrac answered.

Enjolras sighed and got out of bed, remembering that Courfeyrac had betted James that Slytherin would win, and winning a bet against James meant everything to Courfeyrac.

"I'll be down in a bit." Enjolras remembered something, "Do you mind if we sit at the Slytherin table?"

Courfeyrac frowned and shrugged. "Why?"

"Molly doesn't like Slytherin and I said. . ." Enjolras started.

"If she wants to sit with us, she can move to the Ravenclaw table," Courfeyrac stated and walked out. Enjolras didn't like Molly, in fact he found her extremely annoying, but he felt sorry for her being in Slytherin and all. Enjolras put some clothes on and headed down to the great hall to meet the rest of Les Amis for breakfast.

*

Molly crept into the Slytherin second year boys' dorm and walked over to Grantaire's bed. Grantaire was snoring loudly and looked ridiculous in his sleep - his mouth was wide open; his arm draped over his forehead and his duvet was turned on its side. Molly was armed with the most dangerous weapon in the universe; a permanent marker. Molly smirked at Grantaire and wrote a message for her dear brother. Grantaire slowly woke up as the marker pen formed the words on his face. Grantaire's eyes opened and glared at Molly who was marvelling at her artwork.

"What are you doing?" Grantaire asked Molly. Molly smiled at him.

"Waking you up." Molly walked towards the door and turned to face him at it. "I'll see you at the game," she laughed. Grantaire frowned and looked at the boy in the bed next to him.

"You're sister is ...ed up man," the boy said as he read what Molly had written on his face.

"She's just . . . different," Grantaire murmured and walked into the bathroom. The first sight he saw was his reflection with the words: 'I believe in Gryffindor' in marker. Grantaire rubbed his face with his hand but the words wouldn't rub off, he then decided that it would be a better idea to use water and soap but his efforts proved worthless. It was permanent bloody marker. "I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill her, bury her, dig her up and then kill her again."

*

Molly skipped down to the great hall and sat down next to Combeferre at the Ravenclaw table. "Hello Molly and please say that you didn't do anything to Grantaire," Combeferre muttered into his book.

"Oh, I didn't do anything," Molly said innocently. Combeferre moved his eyes to look at Molly, he knew she had done something but couldn't be bothered to ask her. Enjolras ran over to the table and sat in between Joly and Courfeyrac.

"Who's looking forward to the match, 'cause I know I'm not," Enjolras yawned.

"It's not that bad, as long as Grantaire decides not to kill me," Molly laughed. Enjolras frowned and grabbed a piece of toast.

"I swear this is only our first week here and already he wants to kill you," Joly stated.

"I don't like him and he doesn't like me, end of."

"But. . ."

"End. Of."

They sat in silence for a while until Courfeyrac asked something that had been bugging him since Wednesday.