At the library

Molly ran into the library and to the group which Enjolras called, so proudly, 'Les Amis de L'ABC' who were Marius, Joly, Combeferre, Jehan, Courfeyrac and of course Molly and Enjolras. "Where were you?" Enjolras hissed at Molly.

"Well sorry, it's not my fault my brother was put in the hospital wing," Molly said frankly.

"No it's not but you didn't have to see him," Enjolras said.

"But he's my brother."

"Who doesn't admit that you're related."

"Because he's guilty."

"About what?"

"Can we get to the point now that we're all here," Combeferre said, interrupting the conversation.

"Right, sorry Combeferre. As we were saying, the houselves don't get paid and have very poor quality of uniform, it's our job. Our duty, to let them have their due," Enjolras said with so much pride that Molly was almost convinced what Enjolras was saying was right. "Even though Professor Dumbledore takes pride in making everything equal for everyone and every race, things still haven't worked out well. We need to talk to the Hogwarts' elves; they need to speak out for themselves as well."

"What if they're happy being servants-' Molly began.

"They're slaves, they don't get paid," Enjolras corrected Molly.

"They're not salves, they work and in return they get meals and a place to live. All I'm saying is that houselves live to serve, that's their way of life: they're born, they work, they die," Molly stated.

"Yes but what kind of life is that? Don't you want them to live?" Enjolras asked Molly.

"Yes I want them to live and they're doing it well-"

"By serving wizards."

"You know you said everyone was equal? Well you did, wizards are never referred to as witches, so why should witches be referred to as wizards?"

"That's because that's the name of the race but that's beside the point," Enjolras snarled.

"Oh, but it is. You're a hypocrite, wizard isn't the race, it's a type of person. We're magical people, we're children of magic. Not wizards as a whole," Molly pointed out.

"You know she has a point," a voice behind her said. "I'm sorry I'm late, but I like eating."

"I'm glad you could make it all the same, Lesgle," Enjolras muttered. Molly turned around and frowned at Lesgle.

"I thought you said you were Bosseut?" Molly asked him.

"I am, I'm also Lesgle as well, but too my friends I'm Bosseut. I only met Enjolras through Joly so I don't really know him," Bosseut answered truthfully.

"That's confusing, can't we all just call you Bosseut?" Molly asked.

"Fine. Here everyone, I'm Bosseut and this is Mol," Bosseut smirked.

"I don't like Mol, if you're going to shorten it, let it be Mo," Molly groaned.

"No one's going to shorten it," Combeferre told her. "Except maybe Bosseut." Molly glared at Combeferre and went to say something but was interrupted by Enjolras.

"We're going a bit off topic again. As I was saying houselves deserve to be treated with respect, they need to

be-"

"What are you losers talking about?" came James' cool and suave voice. "Oh hey Freak, Specks, Ponytail, Gay Lord," James addressed Molly, Combeferre, Enjolras and Jehan.