Chapter 22: Darkness

Start from the beginning

I sat beside Jimin.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No." They all said at the same time.

"You're weird."-Jungkook.

I just shrugged it off and decided to buy pizza. Jungkook followed and bought the same thing. We were chatting as we went back to the table.

"Is Taehyung alright?"

They suddenly stopped eating.

"What is it?"

"I don't think he's fine Sunny."-Jin.

"Why? What happened?"

"Our Taehyung just has some issues to deal with.."-Namjoon.

I'm sure he could get over it...

Taehyung is a strong one.

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I decided to skip classes and just rest at the rooftop.

I just needed some fresh air...

"Ugh... forget about it Taehyung.." I told myself.

I heard the bell rang. Great its already dismissal so I ran fast down to the ground floor and went straight home before the guys see me.

***

I regret getting home early. Because I get to see my parents fighting again.

"Could you please just shut up for once and let me explain---"-Dad.

"Explain what?! Your lies?!"-Mom.

Psh. These two fighting about stupid things again. I just passed by them and they suddenly stopped when they saw me.

"T-Taehyung...."-Mom.

I faced them wearing a fake smile.

"Hmm?"

Before they had the chance to talk, I decided to speak up.

"No I'm not ok. I'm totally not ok. Yes I'm very tired to go in this house and see you two fighting every single day. If only you both knew what I feel. Seeing you guys arguing with stupid things is so tiring." I said while looking perfectly cheerful though I'm actually trying hard to hold back my tears.

"Taehyung-ah..."-Dad.

"Next time don't ask me about how I'm doing or if I'm alright. Because you of all people should know that I'm not. And I will never be." I walked to my room.

I sat on my bed and tears fell down..

"I'm tired."

Why is my life full of darkness...

"I can be your light."-Jungkook.

I almost jumped in shock.

I immediately wiped my tears and turned around to face him.

"How did you get here?!"

"I'm an angel you dummy."-Jungkook.

"Aish."

"Mind telling me your problems?"-Jungkook.

Since he's here I told him my problems well except for the one with Sunny..

"You like Sunny don't you?"-Jungkook.

"Seriously do you also read minds?"

"A litte."-Jungkook.

"Fine. I like her. But I'm letting her go and don't you dare try to motivate me to court Sunny cause' I really won't. I just like to see her happy with you."

"Taehyung.. we both know it will be hard---"-Jungkook.

"I know. But avoiding and forgetting about your feelings for her would make it even worse. You still have time left right? Make the most of it and let her be loved."

He didn't argue about it and just smiled.

"Believe me. If you told anybody else, they'll surely tell the same thing I did."

I'm not a coward or something but... even though I like Sunny, I just felt wrong about it. Jungkook and Sunny are both my bestfriends and I'm contented to see them both happy with each other.

I happy with that. And I couldn't ask for more...

~

still editing :)
- g