Chapter Three - I refuse to be

Start from the beginning

They continue this for the next few minutes, Klaus standing up and rushing towards her and then Talia flinging him into trees and making his blood turn to acid. Becoming bored of this, Talia decides enough is enough, she blinks towards him, snapping his neck. Finally, she thinks to herself as he falls down to the ground. She shifts back into her human form and looks in the hybrids pockets and finds his phone. Taking his phone, Talia looks at it curiously, she hasn't seen a phone in over three years but she hopes that it isn't too hard to use. She presses the power button and is surprised to find that he doesn't have a password, she clicks camera and takes a photo at his fallen form before sending it to the only name on his contacts that she recognises. As well as the photo, she types a message and sends that as well as photo before taking Nicklaus's coat and slipping it on to avoid becoming cold. Talia begins to walk away before getting an idea, smirking and running back to his body where his phone laid beside him. She goes back on camera and takes a picture of herself before editing it by adding text onto it and then making it the hybrids home screen. The phone suddenly rings, and not wanting to answer it she just places the phone back on the ground, before walking off, the rings echoing throughout the trees.

Niklaus

Groaning, I wake up to an obviously annoyed Elijah who was standing with his hands in his pockets and a raised eyebrow. I guess he figured I would be here, I couldn't help but scowl at the twinkle of amusement in his eyes, I'd rather he be annoyed than amused. If he's amused then I'm likely to never live it down to my siblings for being bested by a wolf. But that was no ordinary wolf, she used magic as a witch would. But that's impossible... Isn't it?

"Brother, how nice it is to see you here," I say with a grin, causing him to sigh before replying.

"What happened Niklaus?" 

"I was having a nap, brother" I reply sarcastically, knowing full well that this will just irritate him further.

"I think I'd like to thank the person who caused this nap of yours, maybe if you realise that you can't win every fight then you'll stop being so reckless" Elijah replies, obviously annoyed at me. I swear he's always annoyed at me for one reason or another. So much for the brother love, I roll my eyes at him.

"How did you know I was here anyway?" I ask, curious as I'm pretty sure Freya is still annoyed at me for killing her boyfriend last week, so I doubt that she would help. Elijah then pulls put his phone which confuses me, is he going to ignore my question? But then he shows me a picture which apparently I sent. The picture was of myself, covered in blood and very much dead with a snapped neck, which still aches now. Underneath the photo is a message:

Get your dog on a leash would you before I have to send him to the pound.

I growl at the message, how dare she disrespect me like that. I am Niklaus Mikealson and I refuse to be treated like some sort of mut. Elijah seems to be struggling to contain a smirk.

"Something funny, brother?" I growl at him, daring him to make a mockery of me.

"Of course not Niklaus, I was simply admiring the birds." I scoff at that. Sure. I find my phone lying beside me on the ground but I can't seem to find my coat.

"Elijah, did you take my coat?" I ask confused, why would he take my coat? Sighing, I decide to check my phone. I frown when I see that the home screen is no longer a picture of Hope eating an ice cream with a cheeky smile I frown. I didn't change it. Looking closer, I realise that the picture was of the girl I met in the market, Nathalia. In my coat may I add. She's smirking in the photo and her blue eyes are full of amusement, then I see the text that seems to have been added to the photo:

Thanks for the coat.                                                                                                                                                              Sorry 'bout last night, but bad dogs have to be put down.