Chapter Three - I refuse to be

Apologies in advance as I am not the best at writing about fighting scenes but I shall try. Enjoy the chapter.

Third person

Niklaus arrived at the Bayeux silently, not wanting to alert the wolf who he had recently found out was named Nathalia, that he was just outside the borders of her territory. The hybrid had decided to come alone, knowing that they would have been too conspicuous if he had brought his siblings, causing the wolf to take off and mysteriously vanish as she had before. He cautiously stepped into her territory, remaining on guard, knowing that the wolf could quite easily attack him and may even be able to best him. Niklaus would never have thought that there would be a day that he would admit that someone may be able to best him. Well, night.

Heading towards the clearing, where he had first spotted the wolf, he remains silent, not wanting to draw attention. He knows that, if the wolf is in the Bayeux, then she will know that he's on her territory unless she's still in the quarter but he highly doubts that she'd still be in the quarter. Especially, when it was obvious that her overly sized clothes she had worn were stolen and that her fast-paced nervous heart beat was letting on how she wasn't entirely sure how to act. At the time the original hadn't thought much of it, but thinking back now, he realised how uncomfortable she seemed in her own skin and how she acted with such uncertainty, as though she didn't know how she was meant to act in her own skin. In her own human from.

A low growl erupted from the menacing darkness and even with his own supernatural hearing, he couldn't quite determine where the sound was coming from. Unable to contain his smirk that he was right and she wasn't still in the quarter, he decides to speak.

"Nathalia love, is that how you greet an old friend?" He said with a chuckle as he received an even more venomous growl in response. Though his chuckle was cut short when an angry wolf leapt at him, wanting nothing more than to rip his face off.

Klaus stumbled backwards, taken off guard by her sudden movements. He couldn't help but admire her ferocity and elegance, even when she trying to rip his face off. Grabbing the wolf, the hybrid flings her off of him with enough strength to break her spine when she hits a tree. Klaus took a step forward to the now injured wolf but was again taken off guard when the wolf pounced on him once again, leaving the hybrid stunned. Talia takes advantage of his stunned state by biting into a massive chunk of his leg and mentally smirking when he groans and bends down slightly. Nathalia isn't entirely sure if her bite will kill him as he's not just a vampire, but she knows that her bite will as hell hurt. As he bends down, she takes this opportunity to attack him again but is left stunned herself, when he throws her off of him and into another tree. What is it with him and trees? His phenomenal strength, proving that she was right and he isn't a normal vampire. 

Niklaus watches when Nathalia gets up from the tree, and decides that it's time to show her what strength really is. He shows his real face, and unlike most who have been taken off guard or have slightly feared his face in a face, Talia can't seem to help but stare in wonder, leaving the hybrid confused. Ignoring his own confusion, he rushes forward towards the wolf, but she leaps, tackling him to the ground. Since he showed his face, Talia decides to show her eyes. A werewolf has gold eyes whereas a witch has natural eyes. Leaving Talia with dark blue eyes with flecks of gold allowing her eyes to look as though they're glowing. Talia isn't entirely sure why her eyes are like that but she thinks it's because her human eyes are blue and so these eyes are just an exaggerated version but with flecks of gold.

When showing her true eyes, she tunes into her witch side, not wanting this fight to continue further. She can't chant spells in her wolf form, but she can still perform magic. She blinks, causing the hybrid to be flung into a tree, causing the tree to fall and Klaus to groan out in agony. She then concentrates, causing his organs to turn against each other, and his blood turns to acid, causing him to scream out in agony.