"Come on, Hales. Time for Auto!" Brayden said and helped me up. We were walking to the autoshop when I bumped into someone and knocked my notebooks down. Brayden growled at the person and I went to pick my thinks up.

"I am so sorry!" the guy said and we both went to reach for my last notebook and our hands touch. I froze as I felt really strong sparks run through my hand and I was about to freak out when Brayden pulled me up.

"Haley!" he said and waved his hand in front of my face but I was too shocked, litterally, to be aware of what he was saying. "Hey, Haley!"

"What?" I asked, finally getting out of my shocked stage.

"Is everything okay? Are the babies okay?" my brother asked and I looked at the guy that I bumped into and he was kneeling still, holding my notebook.

"I-I don't know, Bray," I said. "C-can we go home?" Brayden looked confused but nodded and we left, leaving my notebook behind with that guy.

"What's going on?" our mom asked us as we walked through the door. Brayden led me to the couch and made me lay down and our mom started to freak out. "Oh my gosh! Is everything okay with the babies? Are they hurt? Are you hurt? What's going on?"

"Mom, call Rozelda," I said and she instantly did what i said and told Roze to come over here as fast as she could.. I didn't expect her to be here within five minutes, though.

"Hi, lovelies!" Rozelda said and gave us each a kiss. "So you want help with what?"

"Haley, why did you need her?" my mom asked and I sat up.

"Could you possibly find out if someone put a spell thing on me to make them seem like we were mates?" I asked her and she  furrowed her brows, looking at me.

"Yes, of course," she said and started getting things out of her bag. I've never seen a bag that could fit that many things. It's like Mary Poppin when she has that bag that she can take all those objects out of. It's weird..."Ahh, here it is." She pulled out a big jar of what looked like dust and smiled at me.

"Okay, stand up and close your eyes," she said and I did so. "Now, you are going to feel like someone is tickling you but try not to move a lot. I will be able to tell if someone set a mated love spell on you if the dust around you doesn't fall to the floor. If it falls to the floor, you and Jake are true mates. Okay, here we go." I didn't feel anything at first but slowly I started to laugh. My whole body felt like it was being tickled and I tried so hard not to move. I hadn't laughed in the longest tiime like this but it didn't feel that good since I was carrying two babies that seemed to think I was going crazy.

"Now, sweetie. Open your eyes," Rozelda said and I opened my eyes to see the dust in the air around my waist. I gasped becuase that meant Jake wasn't my actual mate and the guy that I met earlier is. I felt a little happy but then sad because I wasn't carrying my mates' pups', just some jerk who put a spell on me to kill my family.

"Who put this spell on her?" my mom demanded and Rozelda smiled at her.