9.

A/N: I look really good today and the sun is shining bright and my ankles aren't ashy AND SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER so I'm gonna post this chapter for you guys. I meant to post this a while ago, like 2 months ago. But things happen soo here it is, 1744 words of madness.
Haha, Your very welcome.

"(F/n) come on! You've been at it for hours, take a break."

"No no I'm so close to finding it, just a few more passwords and... HA there it is! Records of everybody who signed into the Roosevelts school for the blind as well as 24 hour security footage of the entire building on the day he was murdered."

"I thought it was suicide."

"From what I see here he is sleeping not overdosing on pills."

"My god, and who is that walking into his room?" Connor asks squinting his eyes at your screen.

"Our prime suspect." Michaela smiles lightly and crosses her arms, her sign of approval.

"Is that..." Connor starts to ask but doesn't finish.

"The murder weapon? Sure is." You respond with a smirk.

"Okay we get it, close the laptop. We don't need to see the rest of the murder." Connor squeamishly asks.

"Show off." Asher snorts from the corner of the room.

"This is why you don't stop her, you let her do her thing and she'll be done when she's done." Laurel explains to everyone.

"I'm going to take this to Annalise and we can go." You assure Wes.

"Promise?" He pleads.

"Aww you guys are making unrealistic commitments! That's adorable." Says Connor as he snuggles under a stacks of paper filled files and a burning computer.

"I promise! I can pry myself away from research for a night." On the low, you want to continue your search for more evidence. You've never been this lucky. It usually takes you all night to find something small, But you stop anyway. For Wes.

You prance into Annalise's office and set your MacBook in front of her. She looks up at you unfazed. Eyebrows raised and arms crossed she doesn't take a single peek of what's on the screen.

"What is this?" Her voice is flat and not impressed.

"Security footage for Roosevelts school for the blind. From inside 13 year old George Carsons bedroom." You explain calmly, trying to be as collected as possible.

"And when I open your computer what will I be seeing?" Like flat soda she asks these questions unaware of the bomb that's about to fall.

"His murder." Annalise's eyes widen when she hears those words. She friskily opens the laptop and watches the footage, then closes your computer then hands it to you. Confused you take it back.

"Don't you need this? This is the truth! The answers!"

"It was too easy for you to find, that means someone wanted you to see it. We're not using it to help someone else and play in their plan. Probably the opposing side did this."