5.

"Hey Babe!" He says on the other line.

"Hi! I just want to remind you I'm coming over, for studying purposes." You tell him.

"Do we have to study?"

"Yes. This case is serious! We have to find evidence that says she killed her, cut her to pieces, and sold her in a meat market for money."

"Ok ok I get it. Enough with the gorey details."

"I'll be there in a few!"

"(F/n)......"

"Yes Wes?"

"I love you."

"I know you do."

"You aren't going to say it back?"

"Why say when I can show?"

"OOOO ok hurry up and get off the phone so you can be here already."

"Ok bye Wes."

"Bye."

You smile after the phone call with Wes. Adorable aren't you? You take an uber, cause it's convenient and non expensive for the distance you were going.

At his apartment you knock on the door, but the door is already unlocked.

"Wes?" You say as you push the door open wider, you see him talking to a girl. Black hair, looked kind of punk rock. Wes doesn't hear you come in so you just listen to the conversation for a bit.

"I'll take that drink now if that's ok."

"No. I have a girlfriend." Wes looks up and sees you smiling. "Hey (f/n)!" He walks over giving you kisses, but you want to know why she was here.

"Who's this?"

"I'm Rebecca, his neighbor. A few weeks ago he offered me a drink. So I was just wondering if he still had the offer open." You stare at her with content. Your eyes are slit and your eyebrows are ruffled. Rebecca does it back.

"Oh it was delicious." You say wit a smirk on your face.

"Can you leave now?" Wes says. Rebecca leaves the room slowly but surely. You close the door behind her. You turn around and look at him.

"We never did anything, I'm not cheating on you, I love you (f/n)! Nothing Hap-" You interrupt him laughing, he did nothing wrong.

"Wes, it's fine. I believe you, maybe I should do a better job at claiming your mine." You say taking a few steps towards him as you grab his belt loops and pull them towards you. He smiles when you ate your lip. Wes leans down and cups your face giving you a kiss.

"And how are you gonna do that? You took my virginity and my heart already." He says still in kissing distance. You wrap your arms around his slender and firm body.

"But see you took those things from me too, It has to be something different, something you can't take from me. I don't know, I'll have to think abut it."

"Oh ok." He gives you another kiss and picks you up, him between your legs. He playfully throws you on the bed and kisses you again. You laugh at the sudden surprise. Wes stops, and looks at you.

"Shall we work?" He suggests while sliding his hand up your shirt, feeling your warm stomach then back down and slightly into your pants.

"Is this work?" You kiss him as his hand continues to migrate the surface of your skin, your hand is placed on the back of his neck as he kisses yours.

"Uh-huh." Wes says in between breaths. You moan from his light but forceful touches, he laughs at how sensitive you are. You can only smile.

"We shall."