3.

The next morning you wake up with muscular arms wrapped around you. Wes still sleeping you check your phone. Looking at instagram and facebook, you get up out of bed still in your underwear. Wes wakes up stretching.

"Hey where are you going?" He says.

"Nothing I'm just stretching my legs." You say.

"Your legs are perfect, I've been telling myself how did I get hooked up with that?" He says staring at your legs. You strut then slowly teasing him.

"I tell myself the same thing, I know I'm flawless and everything but I still have insecurities. I thought you weren't going to like my legs but I guess I was wrong." He laughs at you as you walk his direction.

You climb back in bed and sit on top of your new hubbies lap facing him. He sits up and kisses you on your neck. "So what are you my breakfast is that's what's going on right now?" He says as he pulls the lace around your hips. You smile, "If that's what you want, you can have it." He stops and makes a weird face. "Nah I'd rather have pancakes." Kind of hurt, you hit him with a pillow as you both laugh.

After you both get dressed you eat breakfast. Today is the first day of the Keating 5 and your both super excited. "You ready to go?" He asks standing by the door. Your have everything but your laptop. You can't find it anywhere. "Hey have you seen my laptop?" You turn to him as he's holding your laptop in his hand. You smile and kiss him on the lips. "Thank you" you put it in your bag. He nods his head as he opens the door for you. "After you madam!" You bow like a princess and walk out the door and onto his bike you both go!

You walk in and everyone introduces themselves before they get started. "Um hi I'm Laurel Castillo."

"I'm Connor Walsh."

"Micheala Pratt."

"I'm (f/n) (l/n)."

"Wes Gibbons."

"And I'm Asher Millstone" shaking hands. You sit down next to Wes. "Oh so you guys are a thing?" Asks Asher.

"Yeah we are." Says Wes.

"Have you screwed her yet?" He says.

"Excuse me?" He says nervous and confused.

"Asher shut up and leave them alone. That's none of your business." Says Connor.

"What you've never screwed a girl?" Says Asher.

"I have and now I'm gay. Thanks for asking." Says Connor. Oh I didn't expect that. He is really attractive. Man if you didn't meet Wes first, Connor would be your choice. "Oh..." Says Asher and the boys go silent. "Ok well where are you guys from? What are you guys doing? Are you single? Like what's up?" You ask Laurel and Micheala. "Oh I'm engaged. He's wonderful. His mom, the complete opposite." You laugh. "What about you Laurel?" Says Micheala.

"I'm single." Says Laurel.

"Oh well that's good. It's not always a good thing being in a relationship." You say. You've been with some people before Wes so you know a thing or two about relationships. "Yeah she's right. But being in love is an amazing experience!" Says Micheala. Which is true. I look at Wes not paying attention. "So you and him are dating right?" I nod my head at Michaela.

"Can I ask you a question about relationships?" I ask Michaela.

"Yeah!"

"Is it too fast f a relationship if you've had one date and you've already had sex?"

"Depends on how much you really want it." Michaela raises her eyebrows at me.

Annalise walks in and gives us our first case on a man being accused of stabbing her wife to death in her bed. Leaving him and his daughter alone without a loving mother of wife. Pretty dark. "We have to show that he didn't do it, And who did. Now we're going to the crime scene in 5 minutes so be ready." Says professor Keating.

Everybody gets their laptops, notepads, bags, purses, everything they needed to take notes. "You ready? Our first case! I'm excited I don't know about you." You nod your head. Your not a very big fan of death cases but here you are, about to solve a case about a man stabbing her wife to death. NOW your going to the actual crime scene and the actual bed that she was murdered in.... let it sink in for a bit.

You and the the rest of the group make it to the house and walk inside. The person who was ecscorting you through the house was our client, Mr........ . The house is pretty nice till you hit the MURDER SCENE!!! There was still blood on the bed sheets, and they were very visible because they were white. Everyone surrounds the bed as Mr........ demonstrates exactly how she was killed. He says he assures us he didn't kill her wife.

We ask him a couple questions and he made some good points. "Mr......... may I ask what are your hobbies?" asks Annalise.

"I'm a hunter who knows how to kill quick and clean. See you have to kill the dear quickly so there is no suffering, just death. Usually you have to stab at the neck and drag it through or else your just letting it suffer. its painful to watch." he says.

"Hopefully you all are taking notes." she says.

Annalise asks him a few more questions and your out the door and back to her house, office, headquarters, place.

"The murder stabbed her simultaneously, definitely wasn't a clean kill. They left blood all over the sheets and her dress. After the crime, He came in the room and she was dead. Now you guys have 3 days to find some evidence I can present in court. Make him look innocent. And remember, it is our job to only win cases, Nothing more, nothing less. Now get to work." You and Wes thought about going to his house for studying but everyone does their work here so you both do the same. Now you also have to work with everyone else in the room. Kinda assign everyone parts of the case so it's easier.

"You nervous?" Asks Wes in concern.

"Nah, nervous isn't in my vocabulary. I prefer the word excited." You say as you type on your laptop. You don't see it cause your focusing too hard but Wes is smiling his brightest smile at you.

|| I did skip like a whole half an episode but I bet know one remembers the episode scene by scene. I will be skipping a lot since I'm so far behind. So sorry about taking so long. I'm still trying to figure it all out.||