1.

You are in law school. It's called west Middleton law school. Your sitting in one of the middle rows, which is your assigned seat. You see a guy 6' tall, mixed but dark. He's wearing a plaid shirt with blue jeans and red converse. You think he is cute, and adorable,you can tell he's new here by the way he carries himself Around the room. This man comes and sits next to you. You don't know why but he starts talking to you.

"Hi my name is. Wesly, Wesly Gibbins." You so nervous you just can't speak. You can feel your heart racing as he stares directly into your eyes.

"Umm......I ..... My name....... Um...... My name right. Sorry, I'm stuttering. Um..... It's (f/n) (l/n)." You finally get your words out. You take a deep breath in and now you can suddenly relax. Your heart rate is normal and everything.

"Are you serious? That's amazing! I've always wanted That to be my daughters name." Everything becomes akward, but it's funny and you both laugh.

The class is starting. A lady walks out and says, "I am Annalise Keating Your professor for the year. They call this class, the class of the law, but I like to call it, How to Get Away with Murder." Next she instantly asks us questions about a case. The victim is Mister Auther Kaufman who is in charge of a very big company but severely allergic to aspirin, which he ingested and put him in Anaflectic shock, as a girl named Micheala Says. His throat swelled and his brain shit down after 7 minutes of not obtaining any oxygen. Everyone blames the Mistress, Gina Swordski. The jury believes Gina swapped his anxiety pills for Aspirin. Another suspect could be the wife, Agnes Kaufman. But that wouldn't make any sense to me!

Your professor randomly ask the class what happened. Some volunteered. But when you thought she was going to pick on you, she got real close and chose your neighbor.

"What was her Mens-Raya? Mr Gibbons." She says as she walks up the stairs, you look over at him as he stands up in front of the whole class.

"Mens-Raya?"

"Yes Mr.Gibbons."

"I'm sorry I don't-"

"Mens-Raya means Guilty mind." Wes pauses looking confused. "Wes think, it's only common sense."

"To kill." Says someone in the front. You and everyone else looks in the voices direction.

"Whoever said that please stand up." Says Annalise as she turns around and looks at a girl with brown hair and eyes stand up. "Say that again."

"Mens-Rayas means their intent. Their intent was to kill."

"What's your name?"

"Laurel Castillo." Says Laurel nervously. The professor walks down the steps.

"Never take away another students opportunity to learn something, no matter how smart you are." Annalise says with a fierce voice as She walks back down the steps.

Then she says, "In tomorrow, I need each and every one of you to explain why my client is guilty/nonguilty. Everyone will come back and present the information to the class at your seat, no 2 people can have the same answer. Every year I choose 4 students With the most accurate And best predictions to work with me In court. Got it? Class dismissed." Everyone packs up their things and heads towards the door, you decide to stop Wes.

"Hey Wes," you tap his shoulder as he turns around. He looks at you and smiles.

" (f/n)! Hi."

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up, you know study! Maybe we could both get in!" Wes nods his head and starts to say something till he's interrupted.

"No partners, if you want this spot you'll have to do this alone." Says Annalise as she walks past us out the door. You look back at Wes.

"You heard the lady. Maybe next time." He says shrugging his shoulders. Your kind of sad about it but, you accept his offer. You don't want to wait, you want him now!

"Yeah next time." He smiles a big smile and so do you. He walks away towards his bike, you walk to the parking lot to your (type of car).

You go to your 1 bedroom apartment that night and start studying like crazy! Figuring out what could have went down. Papers were scattered all over the floor, broken Pencils and pens everywhere. Your computer covered in sticky notes. It was chaos! But eventually you get your answer. That sign of relief after you finish a paper was always the best.

You hop in bed, and think about tomorrow. Hoping you'll get in as one of the Keating 5, and hoping you'll see Wes again. He was struggling in class today, but you have a feeling tomorrow's going to be a better day.