2.

Today is the day you are going to law school with your information, For the picking of the Keating 5. You feel you can do this so you say some mantras in the mirror a few times and get ready to go. Your in your seat and Wes comes and sits next to you. You and Wes hangout for the rest of the week.

"Hey! Umm, are you nervous? How I know this? I don't know, your squirming in your chair." Says Wes as he gets settled down. You notice you are squirming in your chair, as well getting incredibly sweaty hands and breathing like your having a heart attack. Well not like a REAL heart attack, but you know what I mean.

"Sorry, I just uh..... I really really want this and I feel like I'm going to screw up!"

"You'll do fine! It's me you should be worried about!" You smile at him and he returns the favor. He places his hand on yours, by accident of course.

When Ms.Keating came into the room, everyone fell silent. Everyone got to their seats and sat down.

"Today's the day people! Get your papers ready to present. Wes, you can go last." He nods his head. Soon, people one by one said their predictions to the case. Ms.Keating was throwing names left and right. Soon, It was your turn. You stood up and said your hypothesis. She didn't look pleased and said a few words to her colleagues.

"(mr/ms) (l/n), congrats. You get to keep your seat!" You exhale and sit down. Breathing normally you slouch in your chair and listen to everybody else's conclusions. Then it was Wes' turn.

"The way I see it.......we say it was self defense." You listen as the room laughs at his theory. "And we do that because..... Well......Gina had stalkhome syndrome. Which is actually quite common with assistants with demanding bosses. The affair was just one example of how Mr.Koffman brain washin of Gina went. He made her fall in love with her. In this way of poisoning him was an act of self defense." He stops for a moment. "And I'll just go stand over there."

"No sit." Says Annalise from the front of the room. You sit up and look at Wes, he got in! Everyone whispers and chats amongst themselves.

"Well your the only person on her good side today!" You whisper to him and smile.

"Congratulations to those of you who managed to keep their seats. With that said, none of you beat my approach. Which goes as follows, step 1: discredit the witness. Step 2, introduce a new suspect. That person is mr.linels jealous business partner. Step 3, bury the evidence. Throw so much information at the jury they get overwhelmed with one feeling, doubt. That's how you get away with murder. Be at the courthouse at 9 tomorrow." Everyone stands up and packs up their things.

"Congratulations! You made it while hanging by a thread!" You say to him.

"Lucky me right?" He says to you putting his bag over his head, and onto his shoulder.

"Very lucky you. I gotta run, see you tomorrow?" You say to him. You have to go to the hospital and visit your brother, he's getting his surgery today! This surgery is really important to him, you have to be there.

"Hey, (f/n). What are you doing tonight?" Oh so now he wants to go somewhere. He didn't want to the first time. Well you can't go tonight, surgery remember!

"Oh no no no not tonight I have to go to the hospital. My brother is having surgery today and this means the world to him so I really need to be there and support him. I'm so so sorry Wes. I really have to go. Another time?" You say everything kind of fast as you stand in the door frame ready to run to your car. Wes looks down at his hands and speaks.

"Oh yeah it's perfectly fine. You should be there for him." He looks up at you and smiles, not completely happy. Mostly sad, with puppy eyes. You walk up to him and write your number on a slip of paper, you hand it to him.