Yami and Eve both look at me in awe. "Do you- do you mean it?! Y-you'll really take us in?!," asks Eve her eyes tearing, Yami just stares in shock also tearing. I gently nod my head yes, and they tackle me in a hug.

"Thank you so much miss!," cries Yami clinging onto my cloak. I look down at the small girl with a gentle smile, I'm sorry Master, I know I was supposed to do this mission alone, but it would be wrong of me to leave such a sweet girl on her own. I'll have to find her a cloak like mine though, she won't be able to handle the harsh elements where we're going.

"Please call me Angelina, miss is too formal," I chuckle, Yami merely nods excitedly and I take her hand gently in mine, Eve flies to sit on my head. 

"Okay Angelina, so where are we going now?!," Yami asks beaming up at me, I chuckle again at her no longer timid attitude, it must be once she gets used to someone she's more outgoing.

"A magical items shop, I need to get a couple things," I begin walking to the first one I see, Yami skipping next to me as we walk through the bustling streets of Hargeon. This is most likely the only shop in town since, Hargeons population is mainly humans, not mages. We enter the small shop and I immediately look around for what I need. Let's see here I need to get her a small cloak, a magical canteen so that way any water we bring won't evaporate, and maybe even a small item for Eve. The shop is quaint so it shouldn't be too hard find these things unless he doesn't have them. After a bit more searching I finally find a small bin with cloaks in it. "Yami, come here for a minute," I call over to the girl as she curiously walks around the shop.

"Coming!," she skips over with Eve following behind her. I pull out a lavender cloak that looks about her size, the magic radiating off of this one is the same kind that's radiating off of mine so hopefully, it's the right kind of cloak and it will fit her. Turning towards the dark haired girl I gently tie the cloak onto her small body. The lavender color brings out her eyes it looks nice on her.    

"What's this for?" she asks curiously taking the piece of clothing in her hands.

"It's a magical cloak like mine, the places I'm traveling to have the most extreme weather conditions so this will make sure none of them harm you," I explain, she stares in awe now at the clothing tied on her small body.

"What about me?! I want one too!" whines Eve. I giggle at the cats whining and go back to digging in the bin. Quickly I pull out a much smaller dark purple cloak and try it on Eve. "Purrfect fit!" she squeals hugging it to her body. 

"Yep, now give them back so I can go pay," I chuckle.

"H-huh? Pay?! You don't have to buy these for us Ange-sama," Yami looks down guiltily with Eve.

"Don't worry about it, like I said you'll need these where we're going and also consider these gifts for becoming my new friends!," I beam. Yami still looks a little reluctant, but eventually smiles handing her and Eve's cloaks to me. I take her hand and lead her to the store clerk Eve following behind us. In front of us, a blonde is arguing with the store clerk over the price of a celestial key, she must be a celestial wizard. The blonde is wearing a white shirt with blue trim, a blue skirt, black boots, and there are a key pack and whip attached to her belt. Eventually, the blonde agrees on a price on the key.   

"Thank you come again!" calls the shop keep as she leaves. She mutters something along the lines of 'never,' and exits. I giggle and place the cloaks on top of the counter along with the canteen.

"How much?," I ask taking out my pouch full of jewels.

"That will be 500 jewels," he chuckles. Only 500 jewels for both cloaks and the canteen?! What a steal! Way lower than what the blonde paid.