Meeting the Family

I shut the door of the passenger door and just stared at what was right in front of me, it was absolutely beautiful, I don't even know how to put it into words. The trees were absolutely tall and beautiful, they were full of light, so bright green. The grass was a mid-green color with all kinds of different colored flower petals. Don't even get me started on the house, it was absolutely astounding, I was getting the feeling that Davion's family was more wealthy than someone needs to be. As I was in absolute awe of my surroundings and this gorgeous house I saw two blurry figures coming out of the house and as they got closer and closer, my focus got a lot better. The woman was rather short but not too short, she was blonde with dark roots, very pale, small figure, had a very professional style but her colors seemed to be white's, pale's, pink's, etc. She looked rather...bitchy, sensitive, petite, and seemed to have a ridicule look for some reason.

     Then I look over to the male and he seemed very happy, strong, in shape for someone his age, and he had more of a hippy vibe to him. In all truth, I don't really see why he would be interested in someone like her, they both just seem so different.

     "Davion it's great to see you buddy, haven't seen you in awhile...who's this lovely lady?" Davion's grandfather said as they went in for a hug, his grandfather seemed really sweet. I wish my family were more like this, if Davion could see what my family does for a family gathering he would probably run for the hills. Everyone shifted their attention towards me and I'm not big on attention when it comes to these sort of things.

     "This is Layla, my girlfriend, I believe Aunt Blythe, you spoke to her on the phone?" Davion said directly towards Blythe. As Davion talks to Blythe, she stares me down as if I was a meal, I have a odd feeling she hates me like that's a damn surprise.

     "Yes, I know who the fuck I talked to hun, her presence doesn't give me joy though it's like when you are a depressed person and your special person is making you feel better and then the dumb blonde bitch walks in and makes you wanna fall off a cliff again..." Blythe said with sarcasm and a sharp tongue. That's when I began to get uncomfortable, upset, and quiet. I've already had plenty of crap from other people lately I don't need it from Davion's family, as much as I appreciate what Davion has done for me but I won't take this as well.

     "Excuse me Blythe I love you but you don't get to treat my girlfriend that way you don't know what the hell she's been through, she's probably been through more than you have your whole life! You owe her an apology" Davion said loudly and angrily. All the time he's sticking up for me, can he get any better? Blythe looked distraught and surprised. But at the same time Davion doesn't have to fight all my battles, I'm trying to get his family to like me, unlike my family. I might need to talk to Davion about that.

      "I'm sorry if I went to far, I hope you accept my apologize and forgive me" Blythe said with struggle and constantly staring at the floor with a strong frown. She obviously didn't mean it being the bitch she is but I'm going to have to forgive her especially since Davion was looking at me like I needed to. I sighed and used my nicest voice possible.

     "It's okay I forgive you" I said very quickly. As I looked around the property I was taking in every detail possible until we had to go inside. The flickering green grass, the patchy wood trees, the bright and shiny beach, the fresh painted house, the scent of the tulips on the lawn. It was all so mesmerizing and absolutely stunning to look at. The real glow was the sun, it was the type of sun that burns your skin, the type of sun that you don't want move from, the type that makes you feel alive.

     "Shall we go inside and go look around" I heard Blythe say faintly as I got out of my trance. As we walked towards the divine house I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the rest of the trip. As we walk in the scent was beyond magnificent, it was the mixture of the smell of the woods and the smell of roses. Their house was very neat, slightly edgy but classic, it was cozy probably for the sake of the grandfather, I can obviously tell that he keeps her in order in the best way possible. I can see why Davion is so close to his grandfather.

     As I walked in a little further I caught Blythe's eyes lingering on me without blinking, she made me highly uncomfortable but nothing new that I couldn't handle. I looked at my feet to lose the gaze, closed my eyes and sighed heavily to try to release my problems, I heard a clanking sound all of a sudden and heard multiple. As I looked up I saw Blythe leave quite swiftly and had an attitude to the walk of some sort.

     "Don't mind her she's been having a hard time, not saying that to dismiss her attitude and her brutal rudeness but she seems to think she knows girls like...you, I'm very sorry....Oh I'm being rude, my name is Hendrix but you can call me Drix" Drix held out his hand out with a rush. As fast as I could I took his hand and it met mine and I shook his hand. He smiled eagerly, I guess Davion and Drix make it easier, as we pulled away I felt Davion's body heat behind me and felt his hand moving towards my lower back and sliding them towards my abdomen. He pulled me towards him and I felt a lot better, he always knows exactly what I need, when I need it.

     "Okay you crazy kids I would love to catch up but we have plenty of time... I should probably go check on my wife, Davion you know where the room is, I trust nothing to crazy tonight okay" Drix pointed out with a lifted eyebrow and a side smile. We chuckled a little with big smiles on our faces and that's when Drix left quickly but slowly at the same time.

     "Shall we go to the bedroom my lady?!" Davion asked playfully, lifting his eyebrows many times teasingly. That's when I rolled my eyes and shook my head, Davion smiled widely and got a little lower with one arm still behind my back but used the other arm to lift me bridal style. He is such a dork, the bedroom was on our second right with a bathroom connected to it, this room was way different then the rest of the house. It was mostly darker colors, the bed had black, white, and grey colors as well as the rest of the room it was very reserved from the rest of the house.

     "Babe do you want to sleep or take a shower?" Davion asked me as he put me softly onto the bed right side up and as he set me down I can't even explain how damn comfortable the bed actually is.

     "I really want to take a shower" I said as I got up with force and took off my tank top very quickly, looked straight at Davion but he necessarily wasn't looking at my face, he was looking in other directions if you know what I mean. As I got closer and closer to Davion I could tell he was getting more nervous, more anxious, everything was intense. That's when I really wanted to set him off and I bit my lip harder and harder but not to the point where I was bleeding. He snapped immediately, Davion grabbed both my arms and spun me around making me hit the wall really hard, it blew the wind out of me but not in a bad way.

     "You know what that does to me" Davion said right against my moist lips, I smiled and chuckled against his breath. Tension was building, our attraction for one another was higher than ever before. I immediately smashed my lips against his and felt his hands go down my bare body, grasping my body tightly and pulled me a bit higher as I jumped onto his waist, Davion's lips left mine and traveled down my neck, he hit down on the side of my middle neck and I moaned loudly but then tried to stop knowing that his grandparents aren't too far away.

     Davion wraps his arms around my body and travels towards the bed making me extra comfortable, we continue to kiss each other like we were hungry for each others lips and dying for the need to have each others body heat against the others. That's when I hear Blythe's voice.

     "Can you guys not fuck in my house, much obliged" Blythe said angrily and disappointed, as we immediately stopped and Davion just laid beside me and sighed. I got up and went for the shower since we obviously weren't having sex tonight. As I got in the shower I felt the water temperature deeply satisfy me, I love the burning sensation of water against my skin and I spend at least thirty minutes in the shower and as I turn off the shower I ring the water out of my hair, grab for the towel, rap it around me and return back to the bedroom to find Davion standing in the middle of the room with my phone in his hand.

     "Why do you have my phone?" I asked a little upset and mad.

     "I was trying to get you set up so you didn't have to do anything before bed but then I saw a text from your phone from a Toby dude, asking if you wanted to see your son!!" Davion said with surprise and disappointment in his eyes.

******

Let me know what you all thought, I'm so sorry I've been gone everything's been crazy I will update as soon as possible, it won't be as long as before.

 What do you guys think of the grandma?