The Struggle

"Jay, Jay wake up" I heard a low voice say, I opened my eyes and I saw that I was laying on top of Davion. I could feel him holding the bottom of my back with his left arm and my legs were sprawled onto his left leg and my head on his shoulder. It was actually really comfortable, I lifted my head from his shoulder and closed my eyes for a moment but opened my eyelids once again. I looked around but I couldn't look a lot of places, my neck couldn't go that far but it'd be nice. I looked out the window and saw it was really sunny, like if you just glanced at the sun you'd be blind, it's going to be hot today. Darn, I love the rain more. I guess I won't be wearing pants, ugh.

"What time is it?" I asked not moving from the position I was in, Davion is so warm and comfortable. I just love it. I looked at Davion and gave him a smile, I don't think I've gotten that much sleep in years. Davion turned his head and slid his hand into his butt pocket and took out his phone but then turns it off but not before checking the time and said.

"Its 11:34 a.m" Davion said looking at me with admiring eyes, he's such a cutie but before now I wouldn't have ever said that, we hated each other's guts but I'm glad that changed to be honest. Why did he was me up if it's that early? You don't wake me up unless someone's dying, if I'm about to be murdered or if you wanna die. And I'm pretty sure none of those are happening and I'm sure Davion doesn't want to die so...

"Then why did you wake me?" I asked with my eyebrows raised and an edgy voice. And Davions eyebrows lifted just like mine and wrapped his arms around me even tighter, causing my chest to be pressed against his chest so much tighter, my boobs were suffocating but I'm used to it, my boobs are in a bra all day, whats more suffocating than that? Haha. Davion even grabbed hold of the back of both of my thighs, his hands were severely close to touching my ass. He grasped both of my thighs with my hands and pulled them closer to him and making my thighs spread apart and my butt lift. And making me shiver, and goosebumps, he gave me an effect and he usually does.

"Because we have school and I thought you would want to go" Davion said with a slanted smile, why would he think that? He knows I hate school, he hates school. That makes no sense, unless...

"You know I don't like school, and you don't like it either unless.....you woke me up for another reason?!!" I questioned Davion and raised my left eyebrow. But Davion looked at me with both of his eyes squinted and a smile on his face. He's devious.

"No other reason" Davion said with a wide smile on his face, he did do it for a specific reason but he doesn't want to admit it but I will. Because I like shoving stuff in his face especially when it comes to him. He will deny it but I will put it back in his face and his smile definitely gives it away.

"You woke me up because you wanted to spend time with me, how cute!! You do have a heart" I said with a enthusiastic voice, i jumped up and down in Davions lap a little and it was quite cute actually. Well, I'm just assuming. When I stopped jumping, well wiggling my butt on his legs I looked at Davion and he was smiling a little but had that serious look on his face but it was so cute.

"Why would I do that? I'm not a girl craving attention" Davion said, I told you he would deny it!! But don't all guys deny that they want some down time with their girl. Except the loyal guys and the gentlemen's. Haha. What did I tell you, guys like to deny things but I already knew that and I bet you did too.

"Well, you may not be a girl but all boys have a little bit of a feminine side" I said with a wide smile and threw my right arm around Davions neck and fell back onto Davion's chest. I felt like I was stretched out because since Davion was holding onto my thighs, he pulled each of my legs on the other side of his legs. And my upper body facing Davion's face and arms around his neck, so you might be able to imagine how stretched out I might be. The most uncomfortable part was my ass was so far up and even worse, he rested his hands on my ass but I wouldn't show him that it made me uncomfortable. That would mean the terrorist have won, haha.