Host Club Girls

Ashton's POV

The next day we had the host club. I have no idea why it was cancled yesterday, but it was.

"Ashton, change into your costume!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Alright, alright! Whatever ya say 'dad'!" I whined.

Tamaki's eyes gleamed and he ran over me and attacked me in a hug.

"My darling son called me dad!" Tamaki cheered.

"Get off! You're pulling my earphones out!" I yelled and shoved Tamaki off of me.

"Ashton, you'd better go change." Kyoya said and showed me my costume.

"No way in hell bitch!!!" I yelled after seeing the costume.

Hikaru and Kaoru grabbed the costume and dragged me off into the changing room chanting change while thrusting the costume in my face.

"NO!" I yelled.

The twins finally gave up and they started to undress me.

"Fine! Now get out!" I yelled and shoved them out of the aria.

I changed into the horrible costume reluctantly and walked out.

"Happy now?" I said in an annoyed voice.

"Aww! My son looks so cute dressed as a girl!" Tamaki exclaimed and tried to attack me again, but I side stepped out of the way.

"No way." I said.

"The patting makes them looks real." Hikaru said while poking the 'fake' boobs I had on.

I knew I couldn't say anything so I glared at him and he scurried away.

Soon the guests came and were suprized to see everyone dressed as a woman except for Mori. It was quite hilarious to see their faces, but I hated that I had to wear a dress. I could be found out, but Kyoya and the twins seemed to like my misery. After the host club closed we all changed back into our normal attire and everyone started to leave for the day.

"Ashton, I think tomorrow I'm going to cash that day you owe me." Kyoya said as I was leaving.

I sent him a death glare before walking out. If only he would die...

Author: Ooh! Kyoya's thinkin' the nasty nasty!

Kyoya: No I am not!

Hikaru and Kaoru: Ooh! Kyoya wants some va***a Kyoya wants some va***a! *chants*

Kyoya: *starts chasing Hikaru and Kaoru around* You're gonna die!!!

Author: *silently picks up Kyoya's notebook and starts to walk away, but Kyoya sees him and get's chased around too*

Kyoya: You will all die!

Author: *tears stream down face* Someone, please, help me! T.T