The Reveal

Marinette screamed in frustration.

"TIKI, WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO BE SO NICE?" Marinette screamed, throwing a pillow at the wall. It knocked down a framed photo that hit the vase with a dead rose in it.

    Marinette froze and then snapped out of it quickly, running over to where the minor chaos occurred. The vase had fallen on the pillow and spilt a small supply of water over the fabric. The rose had slipped out and was on the floor beside the pillow. Marinette picked it up and a gray petal floated down from the side to land at her feet. She looked at it intently. It was the rose Chat gave her. It was in better shape then it should've been after being sitting in a vase for a year. Marinette felt her eyes welling up with tears and they fell onto the dead flower. Maybe this rose represented their love now. She had made to many accidents and mistakes that she could've prevented, and now, it was probably too late. She and Chat would never be able to fix this. It was over. 

    She sobbed, falling to her knees and covering her face. Her sobbing echoed through the empty room, the only thing she could hear in her failure. Chat was going to be heartbroken, and it was all her fault.

    Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her back and Marinette looked over to see a tanned hand on her shoulder. She looked back and met eyes with Adrian.

"Hey," He smiled softly. "I need to tell you something."

"Okay, just...don't let go of me, please?" Marinette whispered weakly, hugging him.

"Sure, but you need to look at me." Adrian laughed a little bit.

"Okay." Marinette let out a airy chuckle and looked up to face him.

"I felt like telling you a long time ago, but, now I've decided I should." Adrian sighed, a smile flashing on his face again.

"Blast off." Marinette blushed.

"Okay...well...you see...I'm Chat Noir." Adrian closed his eyes tightly, waiting for Marinette to scream or yell or something. But there was just silence. He opened his eyes and he saw her staring at him with her mouth ajar.

Silence continued.

"Uh...princess?" Adrian asked finally.

"You're......kitty?" Marinette's voice cracked.

"Yeah...are you mad?" Adrian asked.

"Shocked...you...are not really like Chat...like...he's flirty and outgoing...you're kind and polite..." Marinette uttered.

"True...but the way I am as Adrian...it's not who I want to be." Adrian shrugged.

"That's okay, I like Chat." Marinette smiled, a small laugh escaping her lips.

"Do you like Adrian too?" He smirked.

"Yes, I've had a crush on him since grade 10." Marinette laughed.

Adrian blushed. "Really?"

"Yeah...that's why I always stuttered around you." Marinette blushed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh, that makes sense." Adrian nodded.

"Now...I have to tell you something." Marinette heaved, preparing herself.

"Okay..." Adrian nodded.

"I'm Ladybug." Marinette grinned.

    Adrian covered his mouth and screamed. It was a mixture of happy, excitement and shock. He shot up onto his two feet and picked up Marinette, spinning her around and laughing. They both had tears streaming down their faces, tears of happiness.

    Hopefully, this mess will come to a clean end...