Sadie

The next day, Adrian was very tired. He'd stayed up too late thinking about how he almost kissed Marinette and how to maybe get that chance to slip by another time. But, no ideas had come to mind. It definitely wasn't as easy as coming up with the plan to break Marinette and Nathanael up, that was for sure.

"You okay Adrian? You look tired." Marinette put a hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't sleep very well, my room is a bit cold." Adrian lied.

"Oh, that's too bad... My room's pretty warm," Marinette blushed. "If it get's too cold...do you want to come up?"

Adrian blushed. "Umm...okay." He looked away, screaming internally out of excitement.

"You seem to have brightened up quite a bit now though..." Marinette giggled.

    Adrian had a huge, beaming grin plastered on his face. His green emerald eyes glittering even though the light quality in the space was poor.

    "I'd love to come visit sometime, but...," His grin dropped. "That would make Evee suspicious...wouldn't it?"

"Oh yeah...that's true," Marinette frowned. "But how did you know her nickname?"

"Oh, last night she gave me her number and she texted me to make sure I knew I could call her Evee..." Adrian shrugged.

                                                                   ~~~~

    The first two classes were done in a flash, but Adrian had his modeling class next, and that girl Sadie had been giving him the evil eye for some reason.

"Hey, noob." She called after him when class had just started.

    Adrian tried to ignore her but she threw a ball of lined paper at the back of his head.

"What do you want?" He snapped, twisting around in his chair.

"Who's that blue-haired girl you always sit next to?" Sadie put her chin on her palm.

"None of your business, leave me alone." Adrian sighed turning back around.

    He felt another ball of paper hit his head. The ball had landed on his desk and he picked it up.

"Do you mind?" He turned to face Sadie.

"Nope, not at all." She gave him a sarcastic grin.

"Can you leave me alone?" Adrian sighed.

"Tell me who the girl is and I'll consider it." Sadie smiled, pleased with herself.

"Her name's Marinette and she's been my friend since grade 10," Adrian snapped. "And she's 1000 times less annoying than you are."

Sadie frowned. "Okay, well, do you have a crush on her?"

"T-that's none of your business! A-and annoy me all you want! I-I won't tell you!" Adrian blushed.

"No need, I can already tell that you do." Sadie shrugged.

Adrian frowned again. "I don't even want to know why you care..." He grumbled turning around.

"Oh you'll see Agreste...you will see." Sadie muttered darkly under her breath.