Big news

All through the next day, Adrian tried to grab hold of Marinette. But he was never fast enough. Then in the evening, he went to her dorm room and knocked. Evelynn showed up and told him she was out. The next day after that was the same.

"Oh my gosh, why won't she just give me a chance to talk to her?" Adrian groaned, face-planting onto his mattress.

"Who?" His room mate asked walking in with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Oh, hey Spencer...it's Marinette...again." He gave her a weak smile.  

"Why do you bother with just one girl? There's a lot of others that would kill to be in her place." Spencer sighed, pulling the toothbrush out of her mouth.

"I...she...she's so different from everyone else, before looking at their faces, she sees their hearts, she's kind, gentle and caring, not to mention clumsy," He laughed softly. "But...she's the most amazing person I've ever met."

    But then an image of Ladybug flashed his mind. He sighed. His love died out a long time ago for her. But she was still beautiful to him. Even though Marinette was his now.

                                                           ~~~~

    Marinette panicked. She clicked off the call. This was not good. Definitely not good for her. But she needed to tell someone. Chat was an option, in fact, he was the one she needed to tell the most. But he could be busy in college. Adrian popped up in her mind and she ran down the stairs.

"Coming!" Adrian called, drying off his hair. He opened the door to see a flushed Marinette.

"Adrian, I need to tell you something..." She looked down. Adrian's waist was only wrapped in a white towel. She blushed hard.

"Okay, come on in." He smiled, stepping aside.

"C-could you put some pants on? Please?" Marinette whimpered, sitting on his bed.

"Oh yeah...sorry about that." He chuckled nervously.

    Marinette waited patiently, working out the words in order to tell Adrian. He walked in with a pair of grey track pants and a white tank top on.

"Talk away." He nodded, pulling up a chair to sit in front of her.

"Well...you see...I kind of needed to tell Chat first but he could be busy...so is it okay if I tell you first?" Marinette asked. That was a stupid question. But then again, her mind was all over the place at the moment.

"Yeah, fine with me." Adrian nodded.

"So...I was on the phone with Nathanael this morning...right? And then he asked me...if when I get back...if I wanted to...to get married."