ROBBERS!! CALL THE POLICE!

as the BBC van pulls up on the side of the road, It was quick to start gaining attention as the reporter placed a mic infront of me.
"So rose, when did this robbery happen?"  They asked eagerly,
Rose huffed and thought for a moment before replying,
"Well, it was only when I was eating my dinner, did they pounce..."

*eddsworld voice: flllaaasssshhhhbaaaccckk '^'*

Rose: *gets up from my food to go and get a drink*

Luna (dog in the pic): YAS SHES GONE! DAISY! LEZ EAT!!Daisy (my real dog): Wooooo!!

Daisy (my real dog): Wooooo!!

*three minutes later*

Rose: OH MAH GAWWWDD!! NOOO!! MA FOOOD!!

Daisy (the one by my plate): well shit..
Luna: Fucking busted bro.

Rose: HELLLP! IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!

*endddd of fllaassshhhbaaaccckkkk*

"And that's what happened!" Rose said as she looked around at all the new reporters before pushing through the crowd and towards her house, but a lady with brown-black hair called to her
"Where are you going?"
Rose didn't stop as she shouted back,
"To make more fajitas! I'm still fucking starving BOI!!"

"And that's when we end the end the video," rose explains to Violous and Bendy, who were looking confused.
"So, lemmie get this straight. You want to make a video about your dogs eating your food and you thinking a food thief came anddstole it instead?" Violous said, looking at rose with a 'your...your a fucking idiot'  face, while bendy laughed at rose.
"THATS THE SADDEST VIDOE YOU WILL EVER MAKE!" He howled, but, being the person who took some things too far, Rose growled and aimed a Gaster blaster, paint ball gun and a gold slipper at him.
"I WILL END YOUR FUCKING LIFE YOU RUSE SON OF A INKY BITCH FACE I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING DARK FOREST AND BACK I WILL–"

*blooooooooppppie bloop blooooppp beeeeeeeeepppppppyyy boiiii*