Part 11:

PART 11:

He lies. She cries. He’s not sorry, but he apologizes. She complains, he doesn’t change. But yet, she still stays.

They told me that to make him fall in love, I had to make him laugh. But everytime he laughs I’m the one who falls in love.

Sometimes tears are sign of unspoken happiness but sometimes smile is a sign of silent pain.

Love is not always about achieving happiness, it is also about taking risk.

Do stupid things while you're young so you have the best memories to look back on.

Maybe I'm too late to be your first. But right now, I'm preparing myself to be your last.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Promises mean everything, but after they are broken, sorry means nothing.

Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life

Memories are wonderful to make, but sometimes painful to remember.

Time is never a good reason to let people back in your life.

A guy can love a thousand girls but only a rare guy can love one girl in a thousand ways

People tell you to stay strong, when they have no idea how hard it is to do so.

If two people are happy together, leave them alone.

Every girl has three guys in her life: The one she loves. The one she hates. The one she can't live without.

You can't control love. That's the best and worst part of it

Don't leave a girl you need, for a girl you want.

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude & a lady with class

It's sad when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.

Touch her heart, not her body. Steal her attention, not her virginity. Make her smile, don't waste her tears.

l love you, but I hate you. I miss you, but I'm better off without you. I want you out of my life, but I never want to let you go.

I think the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change when everybody else does

Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak after heartbreak and nobody knows why, not even her. And she just can't let go.

Ten Worst Feelings: Cheated on. Over thinking. Lied to. Heart broken. Not cared for. Losing. Scared. Assuming. Nervous. Letting go.

A true relationship is two imperfect people that refuse to give up on each other. The world needs more of that.

People can only take advantage of you if you let them.

The problem with being "just friends" is I have to watch you be with someone who doesn't deserve you when I could do so much better.

Be the girl his ex-girlfriend will hate, his mom will love, and the one he will never forget.