English Quotes

PART 1:

"Change doesn't happen in the middle. It only happens when we venture over to the edge and take one small step after another."

"There is no power on earth that can withstand the power of love. By loving our enemies, we turn them into friends."

"If we won't feel our emptiness, we won't find the depths of love available to us."

"Taking care of yourself does not require a lot of time -- just meticulous timing."

"A workable measure of your progress is how fast you can get free when you are stuck and how many ways you know to get free."

"The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie."

"Surround yourself with people who respect you and treat you well."

"Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening,

but no matter how hard death tries it can't seperate people from love.

It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death."

"Don't make your differences seperate you...

Instead make it a way to make your relationship stronger..."

"Love is seeing an imperfectly person perfectly."

"Learn to appreciate the rainbow after cursing the rain. Its just like loving again after experiencing the pain."

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. Its about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Never blame any day in your life.. Good days gives you happiness, bad days gives an experience. And the worst day will give you a lesson."