Part 10

Part 10

"A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws."

"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."

"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else."

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side..."

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."

"Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind."

"Friends ' Best Friends 

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs. 
Best friend: calls your parents by their first names. 

Friend: has never seen you cry 
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on 

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink 
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home 

Friend: asks you to write down your number. 
Best friend: they ask you for their number 
(cuz they can't remember it!) 

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. 
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff 

Friend: only knows a few things about you 
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story 

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing 
Best friend: will always go with you."

"A true friend sees the first tear... catches the second... and stops the third."

"Another month. Another year.

Another smile another tear.
Another winter and another summer too
But there can never be another you."