PART 13

You were born an original, don't die a copy.

I like those friends that you don't have to talk to every day but you're still friends even if you go weeks without talking.

I miss talking to the OLD you.

To be honest, you're the only one I've ever spent this much time and effort on.

Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.

Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.

Honestly, I don't need someone who sees the good in me. I need someone who sees the bad in me and still wants me.

I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, make you mad but put all that aside...You'll never find someone who cares and loves you more than me.

You have no idea how much l like you. How much you make me smile, how much l love talking to you, or how much l wish you were here.

Worst feeling in the world is knowing you did the best you could, and it still wasn't good enough.

Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you.

Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks.

I'm good. I'm bad. It depends on how people treat me.

My mistakes inspire me to be a better person

Never forget who was with you from the start.

One day, I'll be someone's 11:11 wish.

Those who are succesful , overcome their fears and take action. Those who aren't, submit to their fears and live with regrets

Maturity doesn't come with age.

A life without dreaming is a life without meaning.

I wonder what goes through your mind when someone mentions my name to you.

Just because I forgave you, doesn't mean I forgot what happened.

When I'm standing alone in public, I play with my phone or pretend to text so I don't look like a loner

It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.

It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.

There are two things you should never waste your time on: things that don’t matter and people that think you don’t matter.