Chapter 15

"Storm tries to come and wreck my world, no I won't let it." 'Dreaming Out Loud' by One Republic.

Saniya's POV

I woke up in total darkness and found myself in a foetus position, with my head underneath my pillow blocking the light from reaching my eyes.

Slowly, I lifted my head from under the pillow and dropped it back under again, trying not to scream 'AGH, MY EYES!'

Seriously, the light was blinding. 

I rubbed the crusted film from around my eyes and - slowly - stood up, stumbling, a little. I looked around, confused and then realised the happenings of the early morning. And also, Zayn wasn't in his bed. Probably cause it was half eleven.

I slipped back into my room and brushed my hair. Hopefully, the others wouldn't care if I stayed in my joggers and t shir t- I wasn't conscious about this kind of stuff, even if it was for a world-famous band.

Eveyone was in the kitchen having breakfast.

"Look who decided to get up," Liam greeted as soon as I entered, ruffling my hair. I was about two centimetres taller than he was, so it made it all that much difficult for him to do so.

"Morning to you too," I yawned. "And I'll have you know that the floor is surprisingly comfortable," I added, assuming that Zayn didn't tell the others that I slept in his room. Why would he - it would only lead to conversations that neither one of us wanted.

"Why were you there anyway?" Harry asked.

I noticed Zayn's eyes widen, as though he hadn't taken in the boys' reactions to consideration.

I grit my teeth. "I sleep-walk."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," I continued in the same tone. "It's quite recent actually."

As I passed Zayn, I smacked him round the back of his head.

"What was that for?" he scowled.

"Muscle spasm," I lied, smiling casually. 

"You're more of a heavy sleeper than Zayn is," Louis gaped. "Didn't even think that's possible!"

"To be fair, Zayn's been waking up earlier than all of us, lately," Niall managed, through the food in his mouth.

Zayn slapped his hand over Niall's face - possibly to get him to stop talking, or perhaps he genuinely found the sight of his full open mouth gross. "Must be the scarring sight of your eating habits haunting my dreams."

"Morning entertainment," I sighed, slumping on a chair. "I love this bus."

According to the boys, they had a pretty long time off before rehearsals and the start of the tour, meaning enough where Zayn and I could talk about anything without being interrupted. I hadn't really thought about how I was going to help him while he had rehearsals and performances. Another thing to add to the list of last-minute difficulties.

"I think we should go somewhere tonight," Harry proposed. "Since it's our first night here. There's a club not far from here and we won't be easily recognized."

The others agreed automatically, however I said nothing, feeling slightly uneasy. See, I didn't drink, but it wasn't as if I'd never set foot in a club before. Lana and I would go with our other friends and it was always me and one other person who didn't drink. We had fun, but the only reason I went was so that the other girls had a ride home in case they got wasted. Luckily, Lana never got too drunk, so there was three of us to watch over about several others. This time, I was going with people I'd only known for a couple weeks.