13. (Part 2)

Jungkook P.O.V

And it did. Both of us screamed very loud and Tae tightened his grip on me. At the end we went outside. Well Tae couldn't. The other people who wanted to ride the roller coaster got impatient and so I decided to wrap my arms around him and carry him away. I put him down on a bench nearby. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and I just smiled softly at him.
"Hehe sorry, I couldn't move my legs because of the shock."
"Don't worry, Tae, but why didn't hog tell me that you were thaaaaaat scared?"
"I wanted you to have fun! I would do everything for you!"
After hearing his confession I bent down and kissed him on the forehead.
"Hey you!"
I looked over to see the seller of the tickets there. He waved his hand at us.
"Wait here, I'm going to come soon, alright?"
He nodded and I went to him.
"Do you want the pictures we took while you were on the roller coaster?"
"Sure? How much does it cost?"
"Hmm I will make it free for you! Do you want to know why?"
I stared at him confusedly. While I was staring I noticed that he was pretty handsome too. His ears are kinda funny.
"That over there is Taehyung, right?"
He pointed at the said boy. Alarmed I looked at him.
"How do you know that?!"
"Chill a bit, boy! I'm the boyfriend of his brother, Baekhyun"
Ohh that makes sense...
"Oh sorry.."
"I'm Chanyeol and you?"
"Don't tell that anyone here, but I am Jungkook."
He widened his eyes, but nodded with a smile on his lips.
"Take good care of him."
"So should you, Chanyeol"
"You brat you need to call me Hyung!"
"Well you have never told me your age, Hyung", I replied with a smirked.
He sighed softly, but still smiled.
"Yeah you're right. Well I need to work again, nice to meet you"
With that he gave me the photos and we parted our ways. But then I heard him shout.
"By the way, you two are a cute couple!!"
I smiled at this and waved at him.
"Hey, Tae! The seller there was the boyfriend of your brother, Chanyeol Hyung!"
"Woah what a coincidence!! But where were you, Kookie?"
"I got us the pictures!"
"Okay", he said with a cute smile and we continued our date.

Sorry for the late update!!! Today I am going to finish the story as a apology!! And I have good news for you!! From now on I am going to keep writing English stories!! Hope you will enjoy it!!
Your SK~