15.

Jungkook p.o.v

"Tae?", at that he turned his head to me and smiled sweetly.
"Let's to to the ferries wheel!", I suggested. 'How cliche', I thought while saying it. He nodded hastily and I chuckled because of his beaming face. I took his hand in mine and we walked to the not-so-long queue. We got the tickets and went inside, sitting beside the other one. He put his hand on my shoulder and I pulled him closer by the waist.
"How much do you love me, Tae?"
He straightened up and looked at me directly.
"Much more than you can imagine and even more. I can't even say it in words, I'll be only yours forever"
I put my hand which wasn't around his torso gently on his cheek.
"I'll only have my eyes for you. You were beside me all the time even though I was an douchebag to you. My cold and stoic attitude didn't make you hate me like I expected at first. I actually loved you longer than I thought, but I was scared that you'd leave me as well. You're such a wonderful person on the inside and outside"
We got closer and looked into each other's eyes. I was like possessed. Then I felt his soft, rosy lips on my. They were slightly chapped, but that didn't matter to me. We closed our eyes and believe it or not, but it was my first kiss. The feeling was amazing. But sadly we had to part, because of oxygen lack.
"Will you be my boyfriend, Tae?"
"Isn't that obvious by now, you idiot?"
"That's some way of showing love, you idiotic human being"
"Did you indirectly call me an idiot?"
"Maybe~"
We laughed for a bit, because of our silly but wonderful conversation.
Then we looked outside the windows. I swear I was ogling with my mouth gaping like a fish. We were almost at the top and the sight was breathtaking.

Next day

I was going to go inside the kitchen, but stopped when I heard Jin Hyung's voice. Carefully, I looked inside and saw Tae.
"Thank you so much, Tae. Thanks to you Kookie is the same as before now. He smiles more and even calls us Hyung!"
Hyung? Right, I call them it. I didn't even notice it. Well everyone, but Tae. He's just too adorable for that! I looked at the said person and he had a bright smile on his beautiful face.
"Don't thank me for that, when I'd do everything for his happiness! I love Jungkook so much that I'd die for him, but I'm going to be by his side and he won't get me away!
I swear he's gold. I looked at him closely and he mirrored honesty and affection. I smiled and sighed happily. They heard it though and turned their heads to me in an amazing speed. I thought their necks were gonna break...
"A-Ahh you h-heard that??", he said with a red face. I laughed shortly and walked to him. I took his face into my big hands.

"I love you", with that I pecked his forehead. I let go and wanted to get a glass of water when Tae hugged me. He pecked my lips.
"Love you too, Kookie", he said full of adoration. Then I noticed that Jin Hyung's still there. He looked at us with Namjoon Hyung next to him.
"Ahhh Joonie, our kids grow too fast", he said faking the drama in his voice and act. We laughed at that.

------------

Woo Hooo another part's finished! ^^ I hope you enjoyed it >.<
~SK