7.

Taehyung P.O.V

After we ate I went outside for a walk. I wanted to clear my mind a bit. Since I left after dinner it was dark outside. As the time flew it was pitch black. I turned around and wanted to get back, but suddenly a man held my wrist. He was strong and he immediately pinned me against the nearest wallet. His grip was really strong and I probably had bruises on my wrist. It was really painful. I tried to scream for help, he held my mouth with his hand. His other held both of my hands over my head. I kicked him and struggled out of his grip, but he didn't move one bit. I bit his hand, but not enough to draw blood, because who knows what he has in his blood. He hissed in pain and took his hand away from my mouth. I took this opportunity to scream for help.
"Help!!!!"
Well crap, I think he didn't like that.... He looked at me angrily. He took my chin in a hard grip.
"Listen, boy, behave and I will be nicer to you."
Ohhh he didn't want money.... I looked at him and I could see the look in his eyes. My whole body began to shook violently and I screamed as loud as I could the first thing that came in my mind.
"JUNGKOOK!!"
He looked at my tearstained face with a grin. When he wanted to get closer to me, I closed my eyes and sobbed. Silently I muttered some words.
"I love you, Jungkook"
I waited for it to end, but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes. The man was unconscious on the floor and another man was standing in front of him. His fist were clenched and I couldn't see anything else beside his back. That reminds me a bit of some days ago.
"Touch him one more time and you won't come away with your life", he said with a deep, dangerous voice. He turned around and I was right. It was Jungkook. I fell onto my knees and sobbed loudly. It didn't care me that he was in front of me. Suddenly he kneeled in front of me and hugged me.
"I am sorry.... I had to be sooner here..."
After some minutes I calmed down a bit and enjoyed the hug. I felt save in his arms. It was a nice, comfortable feeling.
"Taehyung? We will go to the others, they are probably really worried."
I nodded at his chest and put little space between us. Suddenly he stood up and bend down to me. One arm was under my knees and the other one unter my back. He carried me bridal style. I squeaked a bit and instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me all the way to the house. The others opened the door and looked at us worriedly. I smiled, because this seemed like a deja vu.
"What happened? Are you alright?", asked Jin Hyung first. Jungkook and I nodded. He went nearer to the sofa and set me down carefully. Then he sat next to me. I went nearer to him and hugged his arm to my chest. I didn't expect it, but he didn't say anything and petted my head softly. Then he began to explain what happened.
Everyone looked surprised and shocked at us.
Jimin came to us and hugged both of us.
"Oh god, Tae I am so relieved 'it' didn't happened to you! And Kook thank you so much for saving him!"
"Don't mention it, Hyung. I am happy I came"
With those words his arm went around my hip and pulled my closer to him. Suddenly I got tireder and tireder. Then everything went black.

Finish!!! Sorry, for updating so late!! Well I don't have any school things up for now, so I can update more often!! And I wanted to test something for fun! I will ask every chapter one question and will hope you will answer them if you want to! So my very first question!
What is your favorite fanfic? Honestly I don't have one. There are reaaaalllyy manyyyy! But I loveeee TaeKook! I don't read Tae or Kook shipped with another person, because TaeKook is my OTP with JaeDae! I think they are cute shipped with others, but not romantically! Anyway I hope you enjoyed it!
Your SK~