10. (Part 2)

Jungkook P.O.V

Carefully I placed my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his head. It was really comforting and I didn't think that it would feel so..... right
Wait, what am I thinking?! I can't fall in love again! After a comfortable silence Taehyung spoke up.
"Say... Why did you change so much?"
"Change? So you know from it. Jimin has probably told you the reason", I said and I would lie if I said that it didn't make me mad. Note for myself: Kill Jimin.
"No, he didn't. He almost said it, but I didn't want him to. I want to hear it from you."
This kid is really different.
"Taehyung?"
"Aish, I am your Hyung!", he whined at my chest. Never ever!
"Nice joke"
"I'm serious! I am a 95liner!!"
"Oh my god! But you are so small and cute!!"
"..... I won't say anything"
We both laughed at that. Omo, his laugh is so cute. My heart did some funny jumps when I heard it. After I while I released him a bit from my embrace and took him softly by the wrist. I sat him on my bed and sat down next to him.
"Okay, Tae, I will tell you the reason for my behavior. You are really different and I really believe that your feelings are honest.
Some months ago I had a girlfriend, Irene. I loved her really much. She was my first love and I was in my first relationship. We were a really good pair, but suddenly she messaged me to meet up. Of course I said yes and we met. She broke up with me. The reason was that.... All the time she had a boyfriend and she was together with me, because of my fame and money."
I looked at my lap and saw dark, little dots on it. Those were tears. Suddenly I was pulled into an embrace.
"Don't worry, Kookie, she wasn't worth it to be by your side. You deserve a much better person."
Slowly I stopped crying and wrapped my arms around his small torso.

A person like you

Finish!!! Well honestly I've written it just now and now I will go sleeping XD I am really tired and good night, sleep well everybody!! If you wonder what time it is here, we have 20:40 here, but since I am sick I will get sleepy really soon. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!
Your SK~