Epilouge

(5 years later)

Aaliyah

Everything Is Going Good For Us Right Now. I'm Pregnant (9 Months) Again And Yasmine Doesn't Need Kidney Surgery.

"Aaliyah, Do You Need Anything ?" Chris Said Peeking His Head Inside The Room. He Is A Neurologist Now.

"Nah, Where Are You Going ?" I Stood Up And Wobbled Over To Him.

"To The Store. That's All." He Left and I Was By Myself. Yasmine Was Over At Chris's Mom's House.

"Ahhh." I Moaned. This Baby Is Killing Me. "No, No, No." I Kept Moaning And I Heard The Door Slam.

"Yo, Aaliyah. What The Hell ?" Chris Barged In The Room And I Was On The Floor In Pain. "Your Water Broke ?" I Nodded And He Grabbed Me Off The Floor And Carried Me To The Car.

"Hurry Up. I Feel Him Coming." We Were Having A Boy.

"I'm Trying To." He Pulled Up To The Hospital. He Picked Me Up And

Ran In The Hospital.

"Excuse Me Miss, I'm In Labor And I Need A Doctor." I Winced In Pain.

"Sign This Paper And Wait." She Went Back To Filing Her Nails. I Gave Chris That Look And Grab Her From Behind The Counters.

"Bitch, If You Don't Get Me Back There, All Hell Is Going To Break Loose, You Understand Me ?" She Nodded And Called Some Doctors. They Came And Put Me On A Roller.

"Are You The Husband ?" He Nodded And They Took Him Somewhere. I Guess To Get Changed.

Chris

"Ma'am, you dilated 10 centimeters, you're ready. Dr. Brown, you're ready ?" I Nodded. "Since You're A Doctor, Deliver Your Baby."

"Aaliyah, Push On Three. One, Two, Three." She Screamed And He Moved Out A Little. "One, Two, Three." She Screamed Again And Faint Cries Came Out. I Pulled Him Out And His Umbimical Cord.

*******

"Travis Maurice Brown." She Said. Everybody Came To See The Baby. They Passed Him Around Until The Nurse Came Back For Him.

"Thank You Chris, For Everything. For Travis And Yasmine. You Are The Best Doctor."

"And You Are The Best Paitent." I Kissed Her And We Talked Until The Sun Rised Again.

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE