Chapter Six

Chris

"Dr. Brown To Room 214."

I Just Loved The Sound Of That. I Walked In The Room And It Was A Male Paitent.

"Name ?"

"Christian Lanson."

"Oh You Are The One With The High Blood Pressure, Right ?"

"Yes, That's Me."

"Ok. According To Your Chart, It's Say Here It's Due To Stress. What Is Stressing You Out ?"

"My Wife And Kids. They Are Always Complaining About Stupid Stuff."

"Well Sir, Tell Them To Leave You Alone Or Take Them Out And Have Some Fun."

"That Is A Good Idea."

"Before You Go, Take Two Of These Pills Every 12 Hours So Your Blood Pessure Can Come Back To Normal."

"Thank You Doctor Brown."

"Anytime."

He Left And Aaliyah Came In With Yasmine. I Had Forgot She Had To Get Surgery Today.

"Hey Liyah."

"Hey Chris."

"Hi Daddy. I Miss You."

"I Miss You Too, Yas."

"So She Have To Get Surgery Today, Right ?"

"Yes. Mommy Said I Have To Be A Big Girl."

"And You Are A Big Girl."

I Put Her On The Bed And Sedated Her. Some Doctors Came In And Took Her To The Surgery Room. I Gave Aaliyah A Quick Peck On The Lips Before I Went With The Rest Of The Doctors.

Aaliyah

I Sat In The Room And Waited For Yasmine And Chris To Come Out Of Surgery. Then My Phone Ranged. It Was Jasmine.

"Hey Jas."

"Wassup Girl."

"Nothing In The Hospital Waiting For Yasmine."

"Oh Okay."

"You Alright ?"

"I Am Except The Fact That King Came Back Into Town."

"What !?!?!"

"Yes And He Is Looking For You."

"Did You Tell Him Anything ?"

"No. I Lied And Said We Aren't Friends Anymore."

"Thank You Jasmine. You Are The Best."

"No Problem. Junior Is Crying. I Gotta Call You Back."

"Aight."

I Hunged Up The Phone And Thought About King. King Is My Ex-Boyfriend. I Caught Him Cheating On Me With My One Of My Friends.

I Left New York With Yasmine. She Was 2 At The Time So She Didn't Know Nothing. I Came To Virginia Moving Away From My Past. Now He Is Back Making Everything Worse.

Chris Came Back In With A Sedated Yasmine. I Walked Up To her And Kissed Her Forehead. Chris Spun Me Around And Kissed Me.

"Are You Okay ?"

"Yea I'm Fine."

"Alright Then. She Do Look Like Me When I'm Sleep Right ?"

"You Got That Right."

🌑
🌒
🌓
🌔
🌕
🌖
🌗
🌘
🌑

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE