Chapter Four

******************************************************************************************

Aaliyah

"Shut Up, Chris."

"It's Not My Fault. She Was Looking Ratchet At Work, Yasmine ?"

"Yes, She Wasn't Even Bute At All."

"That is My Daughter."

We Went To Foot Locker To Buy Some Sneakers. This Girl Was Helping Us And She Tried To With Chris But He Embarrased Her In Front Of Everyone. He Dodged Her As If He Was Cuffed With Someone.

"Chris, You Cuffed ?"

"No, Why ?"

"Because You Dodged The Girl Like You Were In A Relationship."

"Well, There Is Someone."

"Oh."

"She Is Pretty. I Just Love Her Smile, Style, And Looks. I Wish I Can Have Her But It Is Too Late."

"Oh That Is So Sad."

"But I Hope I Win Her One Day."

"Oh. That's Private."

"Oh, Mommy I Know Who."

"Who ?"

"You."

"Yasmine, You Don't Know What You Talking About."

"Yes I Do. You Told Me That You Still Love Mommy And--"

Chris Stopped Her By Covering Her Mouth. I Looked Up At Him And His Face Was Red From Embarrasment.

"I Need To Go To The Bathroom."

I Got Up And Walked To The Bathroom. I Can't Believe Chris Likes Me. Yasmine Is Smart For Telling Me.

Chris

"I Told You Not To Tell Her."

"Sorry, Daddy It Just Came Out. I Couldn't Hold It No More. I'm Really Sorry."

"It's Ok."

Aaliyah Came Back Not Making Any Eye Contact. I Just Let It Go As We Continued Eating Our Food. It Was Time For Us To Leave. I Drove Back To My House Since Aaliyah Car Was There. Walking Inside, Aaliyah Pulled Me Into A Corner As Yasmine Ran Off Upstairs.

She Grabbed My Face And Kissed Me And I Grabbed Her Waist Pulling Her Closer. When She Stopped, She Stared At Me With Her Hazel Eyes That I Always Loved.

"I Love You Chris."

"Love You Too, Liyah."

"Ohhhhh, Mommy What You Doing Touching Daddy ?"

She Just Laughed At Her Little Comment And Told Her. Then The Doorbell Ranged And X Started Barking. Yasmine Went To Get It And There Stood Karrueche Again. Before I Said Something, Yasmine Butted In.

"Ummmm Excuse Me Ms. Rice Cake. I Told You To Leave Before Now Since Mommy Is Here, She Gonna Make You Leave."

"She Ain't Going To Do Nothing. Now Excuse Me."

She Pushed Yasmine To The Floor And Started Walking Towards Me Trying To Look Seductive. I Pulled Aaliyah And Kissed Her In Front Of Karrueche Making Her Jealous.

Then She Lunged At Aaliyah Making Her Fall To The Floor. That Is When Aaliyah Clocked Her In The Face Multiple Times. I Pulled Karrueche Off Of Aaliyah And She Had A Black Eye And A Bloody Nose. Aaliyah Had A Scratch On Her Face.

"Get Out. And Don't Be Seen Again."

"That Is Part Of The Plan."

With That Being Said, She Slammed The Door And Her Car Tires Peered Down The Street. Yasmine Was On The Floor Groaning In Pain From When Karrueche Pushed Her On The Ground. I Picked Her Up And Spun Her Around. She Started Laughing And Aaliyah Was On Her Phone.

"You Alright ?"

"Yes, I'm Fine. I Can't That Girl. She Is Crazy."

"Don't Worry. I Will Make Sure She Don't Come Around Again."

"Alright Then."

Then I Kissed Her. I Climbed On Top Of Her And Yasmine Was Gagging Loudly.

"You Alright, Yas ?"

"I Think I Am Gonna Be Sick."

We Just Laughed Because She Looked Like Martin. I Climbed Off Of Her And We Started To Play With Yasmine Like A Family.

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE