Chapter Two

Chris

I Sat Outside the Park From The Hospital And Waited. I Kept Constantly Checking My Phone To See If I Missed Nothing. But Everything Was The Same. I Was About To Leave But I Heard My Name Being Called. I Turned To See Aaliyah With Yasmine In Her Arms.

I Walked Up Towards Then And We All Sat Down. Yasmine Kept Staring At Me.

"Hey You Are The Cute Doctor From The Hospital."

"Yes That Is Me."

"Mommy Always Talk About You."

"Oh Really ?"

I Looked Up To See Aaliyah Eyes Opened In Shock. Little Kids Tell You Everything.

"And What Does She Say ?"

"She Said She Still Loves You."

"Really ?"

"And She Said You Have Something To Tell Me. Is That True ?"

"Yes, Yasmine Have You Ever Wanted A Father ?"

"Yea."

"But You Might Be Mad At Me For Saying This, But I Am Your Father."

"Really ? No Wonder We Looked So Alike."

I Chuckled At Her Little Comment. She Grabbed My Arm And Seen The Same Color. She Grabbed My Cheekbones And Felt Hers.

Then She Gave Me a Kiss. I Didn't What To Do. But Hug Her Back.

"I Love You Dad."

"Love You Too Sweetie."

"Yas, Go Run And Play. I Need To Speak To Dad."

"Ok."

"What, Aaliyah ?"

"Well You Can Come And Visit Her More Often. If You Want To."

"Since I Am On Vacation, I Will."

We Both Ran Towards Yasmine And Played Around In The Park With Her And Had A Good Time. They Went Home As I Did The Same. I Took A Shower And Hopped In My Bed. I Really Have A Daughter.

***************

Aaliyah

"Mommy When Is Daddy Coming ?"

"Soon Baby. Soon."

"I Wonder What Is Taking Him So Long."

"Exactly."

A Few Seconds Later, He Came Rolling Up In His Lambo. Wow, For A Doctor, He Was Paid Enough To Buy A Lambo. I Opened The Door Before He Even Got A Chance To Knock On It.

"What Took So Long ?"

"Sorry Sorry. The Hospital Tried To Call Me To Work."

"Daddy."

"Hey Sweetie."

"Ok Chris, Here Is Her Stuff And Be Careful. You Know She Is--"

"LiYah, Don't Worry. I Know What I Am Doing."

"Alright. Bye Yas. Behave."

"Ok Mommy."

I Watched As They Hopped In The Car And Drove Away. Time To Turn Up With My Bitches.

Chris

"Tag, You're It."

I'm Playing Tag With Yasmine In The House. And For Her Age, She Is Fast.

"Caught You." I Said As I Picked Her Up.

"Awwwww, But You Cheated."

"I Did Not."

"Yea Sure."

Yasmine Got A Little Attitude Like Her Mother. I Always Hated That. I Put Her On The Couch And Went To The Bathroom.

Yasmine

Yea, I Finally Got A P.O.V. So Don't Worry. I'm Smart For My Age. I Know What I'm Doing. The Doorbell Ranged And I Ran And Opened The Door. And There Stood A Short Lady.

"Who Are You ?" she asked.

"No, Who Are You ?"

"Wow, Smart Little One."

"Daddy, Some Lady At Your Door."

"Coming."

He Came Downstairs And Looked Surprised. I Wonder What She Want Coming Here Like She Run Something. She Lucky I'm A Little Girl. Cause If I Wasn't. May The Lord Be With Me.

"Karrueche, What Are You Doing Here ?" Dad Said.

"I Know You Miss Me."

"No I Don't. We Broke Up. Now Leave."

"No."

"Excuse Me." I Said As I Butted In Nicely. "I Guess You Can't Get The Fact That Leave Is When You Are No Longer Seen. Now Poof, Pow, Be Gone."

Dad Just Chuckled And Karruche Rolled Her Eyes And Groaned In Disgust.

"This Is Ain't Over."

"Yes It Is. Now Leave." I Said Pointing Outside.

She Left And We Heard The Tires Peer Down The Street.

"Yas, You Can't Do That."

"Do What ?"

"Be Disrespectful."

"But Mommy Said If Someone Is Annoying You, Put Them In Their Place."

"Really ?"

"Yea. So I Was Just Testing To See If It Works. And It Did, Right ?"

"Right."

Chris

I Can't Believe My Daughter Just Told Her. That Is My Job. No One Can Replace That. Today We Had Fun. We Went To The Carnival, Shopping, And We Went Bowling. We Were Driving Back, Yasmine Was Sleeping Peacefully In The Back.

I Love Her And Hope She Stays This Way. I Should've Been There When She Was Born.

🌑
🌒
🌓
🌔
🌕
🌖
🌗
🌘
🌑

I wanted to try something new. I hope you like this new writing. Vote please, man.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE