{Chapter 2}

The bell rang and she was still nervous, but deep down inside she knew he wouldn't do anything. She waited for everyone to leave, and then she waited for Mr.Urie to get back from the bathroom.

"Grab your stuff and follow me." He said while walking through the door.

"Ok? Where are we going?" Belle asked.

"Somewhere," He replied with a Wink.

Belle was nervous again, she took deep breathes as she followed him.

They entered a room in the downstairs of the school. It was much quieter than upstairs but also had a weird smell, like cinnamon and mint.

"I figured I could help you down here instead of in the noisy area with all the teachers in meetings and all that," Urie said while sitting down.

"Great!" Belle said with relief.

They talked about data ideas and still couldn't find anything. But then she got an idea.

"I could do the ratings on all my favorite horror movies." She suggested. 

"Okay," he replied.

They talked for hours, not once checking the time. They were so in love with each other but they didn't even know it. 

"Oh my god!!! It's 9:30" Belle yelled. 

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, I'll tell your parents it was my fault," Urie said while gathering his things. 

"No it's okay, I forgot my mom was in Hawaii but I should probably still get back soon" She smiled. 

"I'll drive you home." He told her.

"Where do you live?" He added.

"Main street by the library." She said.

"Okay, follow me" He demanded.

She followed him to his black mustang. It was shiny and had heated white leather seats. She was silent for a couple of moments until she got the courage to talk. 

"So?" she said breaking the silence.

"So... What's your house number?" He said turning onto main street" 

"669, it's on the left," she said

"No way... I live across the street from you, in 690" he replied surprised.

"Wow," she giggled.

"Well, Here's your house." He said sadly.

"Thank you so much Mr. Urie" a smile grew on her face 

"My pleasure, and please were neighbors, call me Brendon." He smirked.

She walked up to the porch and unlocked her door. She made herself a grilled cheese for dinner and then took a shower. Around 12:00 am she got into her black pajama shorts and her MCR T-shirt. She jumped under her covers while holding her pillow. Then she heard the doorbell.

What the hell, it's 12:30 am who could it be? She thought.

She ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Brendon?!" She said shocked.

"Your light was still on so I assumed you were still awake, And I got bored..." He said looking at the ground.

"Its ok, come on in" She pulled him into her house.

"Thanks, and... I forgot to do something..." He said scratching his head.

"What?" She asked smiling.

Brendon grabbed her gently around the waist and pulled her to him. He went in slowly for a kiss, she kissed him back. He pushed against the wall with his arms above her head on the wall still kissing her but not as gentle. He grabbed her shirt and lifted it over her head and did the same with his, he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants, then took off belle's shorts while kissing down her stomach. He stood back up and she grabbed his hand then led him into her room. Brendon was on top giving belle hickeys all along her neck, she was gasping making Brendon bite harder. They switched spots, with belle on top and Brendon on the bottom. He unlatched her bra and pulled off her underwear.

He took off his boxers and still kissing they started doing the shakalaka. They started cuddling, Brendon wrapped his arms around her waist and started to drift off to sleep, but before either of them could Belle remembered something.

"Oh, my god Brendon..." She said trying not to cry.

"What?" He panicked.

"I just lost my virginity to my Algebra teacher, but at least you wore a condom... Right...?" 

                                                                              TO BE CONTINUED