Sandor Clegane X Stark!Reader- My Way

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he whispered back, his gruff voice breaking slightly as he held you, knowing that soon you would be no more. You both stood like that in silence until a guard came to collect you a few minutes later, shoving Sandor away and dragging you out of the cell.

Soon, you were back in front of the boy who called himself the King. Your eyes sore and red, but dry of tears, unwilling to show him your weakness. His mother sat beside him, as always smirking as she watched you, knowing your fate just as well as you did.

"Y/N of house Stark, you are here today accused of treason," Joffrey's voice rang out across the crowd surrounding the Sept, his lips curled up into a smirk much like his mother's. As he finished the crowd seemed to roar, yelling at you. It took everything you had to keep your head up as they screamed for your death. "What do you have to say in your defence?" Joffrey spoke again, settling the crowd as you went to speak.

"I will never bow to you," you spoke clearly, the crowd now silent as you stood tall, facing their King. "I will never bow to a Bastard born of incest," you added and you saw Cersei's face fall as she heard your next words. "My Father knew the truth and you had him murdered, how many more wolves have to die before they begin to see the truth?"

"Ser Illyn, bring me her head," Joffrey growled, and your eyes quickly locked with your younger sister; Sansa's cheeks were tear stained as she watched you. It was not fair for so young a girl to go through so much, it seemed cruel to punish her so. You soon felt the guard pushing you to the block and you shook of their grip.

"If you are to kill me you will do so as I stand; I will not bow for this boy," you spoke clearly, your voice echoing around an otherwise silent King's Landing.

"Do you have any final words, Lady Y/N?" Cersei's voice bit through the silence and you nodded as you felt the blade touch gently against the back of your neck.

Everyone seemed confused when you began to hum lightly, a song that your Father had sung you when you were little. You quickly found Sandor amongst the crowd as you began to sing your last words.

"And now, the end is near

And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear

I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I traveled each and every highway

And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway

And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew

But through it all, when there was doubt

I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried

I've had my fill, my share of losing

And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that

And may I say, not in a shy way

Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got?

If not himself, then he has naught

To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows and did it my way."

As you finished singing the crowd remained silent, all staring up at the platform you were stood upon. And as a smile came onto your lips the sword met with the back of your neck and your head fell from your shoulders.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x