Chapter 3. How Can You Not Know You're Pregnant?

I woke up, stretching my arms out. My hand collided with something hard and warm, "Fuck! Ow.." I looked over to see Alexander rubbing his face. Oops. Totally forgot where I feel asleep. "Jesus, Alana, you aren't even fully awake and you punch hard as hell!"

Stifling a giggle as I replied, "Sorry, Alexander, I forgot I fell asleep here. You wore me out!" That's when it hit me, I lost my virginity. I'm still naked. I didn't go home last night. "SHIT!"

His eyes widened, "What? What happened? Are you okay?" Questions flowed from his mouth.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Maybe. I didn't go home last night." I smacked my forehead, "My parents are going to kill me. I'm dead. I'm going to die. I'm so beyond dead!"

Alexander chuckled softly, "You should see your face right now. You look silly! Don't worry, just tell them your friend was too drunk to drive and you had to take her home and then you were too tired to drive home and you didn't want to technically steal her car."

"I can't lie to my parents, Alexander! Are you absolutely crazy? I've never lied before in my life!" I could feel fear and anxiety creep into my body. I couldn't lie to them, could I? That would just be wrong! I nervously bit my lip as I thought, But if I tell the truth they'd kill me! I groaned and shoved my face into my hands. "What am I going to do, Alexander?"

"Just go ahead and lie to them, maybe they'll be less harsh on you. I'll call you later, okay?" He bit his lip nervously, which was uber sexy, before asking, "And maybe you could consider being my girl?"

I felt my face flush and heat rise into my cheeks, "Oh-um, yeah. I'll consider it." I awkwardly stated before putting my clothes back on. God, I'm so sore! I thought to myself. I looked over at him and smiled, "Talk to you later, Alexander!"

I didn't even have to look very hard to find Cassie, she ended up knocked out on the couch! After waking her and finding aspirin we were on our way to my house. I was scared to face my parents, but my alibi was sitting right next to me. As I explained the plan to her, I felt more and more wrong! How am I just going to lie to my parents? "Wait. You're actually doing something bad? Just what has gotten into you, Lana?"

"Honestly, Cassie? I don't know! I mean, I kind of had sex last night, so..." My voice trailed off as I drove on. I was afraid of what Cassie would say, but I knew she would not judge or yell at me. She'd be the last to do that!

Her jaw dropped, "You had sex?" She gasped loudly, "Alana Reese had sex!?"

"Yes, Cassie, I had sex."

"With who?"

"Alexander..."

She gasped again. "No way! Alana Reese had sex with Alexander Connelly! Oh my gosh, Lana! How bad are you starting to become? I hardly recognize you!" I could feel a headache starting to form at the base of my neck, if she didn't stop I'd snap.

"Oh my fucking God, Cassie. It's not that big of a deal!" My grip tightened on the steering wheel. Thank God we're almost home. "Stop freaking out! You've gone psycho, and for what? Because I'm covering up sleeping with a guy I've been crazy about since fifth grade? Because I actually slept with someone?"

Her eyes were wide with terror and her mouth was slightly agape, "I-I'm sorry, Lana. I was just playing, please don't be mad at me." She whimpered. It's going to be a long day. I thought to myself as I inwardly slapped my forehead.

I sighed, releasing some of my stress, as we pulled into my driveway. I was shaking out of pure fear, never before have I defied my parents in, not one, but two ways. All in one night! Gulping, I stepped through the door.