I got my books out of my locker without anyone closing it on me this time. As I am about to head to my first class. I turned to see Luke running down the hallway, pushing kids out of his way, making his way towards me.

"Luke, wh-" I was about to ask him, when he grabbed my face in both his hands and....Kissed me?

What?! Is this actually happening cause if this is a dream no one pinch me. It felt like forever til he pulled away, panting, he looked into my eyes like he wanted to say something, but took off running down the hall again.

So I chased after him, I called out his name several times. He eventually turned a corner and into the boys bathroom. I debated with myself if I should go in or not. Fùck it, what's the worst thing that can happen, detention, I pushed the door open. No one else was in here cause class has already started "Luke?" Silence. "Luke, I know you're in here" I looked around and noticed all the stalls were open, excepted one. I got down on the floor to see under it and I was right, I could see him huddled in the corner of the big stale. I got up off the floor and went over to it. I knocked on the door. "Luke, open up" The door opened and I was pulled in.

"What are you doing in here?! This the boys room" Luke asked

Ignoring his question I asked. "Why'd you run away after-?"

"Cause I was scared of your reaction. You're my best friend. I didn't want to ruin our friendship" He spoke fast, but I was able to understand him. "Emma I've had a crush on you since the 6th grade. I never got the courage to tell you cause I didn't think you'd like a shy, good boy. Obviously, I was right cause you're going out with Thomas now and this idiot guy you like is probably like them too and I-" That's when I cut him off.

"Luke!" I grabbed his shoulders to stop him from moving and to look at me. "You're the "Idiot Guy" I like is you" I finally told him. I felt the same as he did, scared. We'd been friends forever and I don't want to ruin it with us not liking each other.

"What?! You do?" I can see a smile tug on his lips.

"Yes, I've liked you since the 6th grade too" He now had a full on smile on his face. He picked me up and spun me around.

"This is the best day of my life!" I couldn't agree more. He put me down on my feet. "So does that mean you're not going on that date with Thomas anymore?" He asked hopefully. Right, the date.

"Luke, listen I promise him one date. I can't back out. And it's not like am going to fall for him" I told him looking down at my feet.

"Oh, I see. So that means I can take you on a real better date tomorrow" Luke said.

I looked up at him. "Is that your way of asking me to go on a date with you?"

"Yes?" He said nervously.

"Then, yes, I'll go out with you. We should go now. First, period is almost over now" I said, going to open the stall door.

"Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to see you walking out of here" He laughed. Luke and I both walked out of the bathroom.

*That Night*

I was getting ready for my date with Thomas. As I was getting ready I was talking to Luke as he sat by his window watching me go back and forth passed mine.

I finish getting ready, I decided on wearing my maroon crop top sweater, black ripped jeans, some heels I found in the back out my closet that I didn't even know I owned, and a beanie I stole from Calum a few months ago. "Okay, what do you think?" I asked him.

"Beautiful" He breathes. "I just wish it was me taking you"

Same, Luke, Same

My phone lit up letting me know that Thomas was here. "Thomas is here" I said.

"Oh, have fun. Text me if you need anything. We'll be at Calum's tonight if you come back early" Luke said, and gave a small smile before getting up and closing his window.

"Will do" I whispered, knowing he wouldn't hear me. I head downstairs and out the door. No one was home tonight, Ryan and Alex were out with some of their friends from high school that were home, and Dad took Brandon out, don't know where though.

"I see you listen to me. You look hot" Thomas said, as he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks" I said, getting in. "So where are you taking me?"

"Like I said before, it's a surprise" Thomas smirked, and started driving. I groaned loudly and crossed my arms. I heard him chuckle quietly next to me.

After 10 minutes of driving, we stopped in town at a small restaurant. Thomas got out of the car locking it behind him, he came over to my side and opened the door, "M'lady"

"Don't get weird on me" I said, getting out. We walked inside to the hostess.

"Reservation?" He asked.

"Hood" Thomas said. The man nodded and told us to follow him. He sat us at one of the tables in the middle of the restaurant. We sat down and we were handed our menus.

"Good evening, my name is Kylie and I'll-You!"

"And you, your point" I said looking at her. Great she works here.

"What are you doing her? And with him?!"

"Oh, I don't know. Food, what else" I said, like it's not obvious.

"Kylie, why don't you just leave and while you're at it, get us a new waiter" Thomas said, he looked pissed.

"But Tommy, what about the fun we used to have" She said, touching his shoulder and running her fingers down his back.

"'Used to', now leave" She looked between both of us, huffed and stomped her feet like a 5 year old walking away.

I scoff a laugh has she walked away and asked. "What did you ever see in her?"

"I didn't, we hooked up, it meant nothing" He said. Well it seemed to mean something to her.

"You're disgusting you know that. Using girls to satisfy yourself. Have you ever had any feelings beside lust for a girl?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"You" He answered almost immediately.

"Me?" I questioned, more to myself.

"Yeah, you're the first girl I've ever taken out before. I care about you and want to keep you safe like the boys do. You're my sister, even if I feel something more and I know you don't, but that's okay as long as you're in my life. That's why I was so happy you agreed to come out with me today" He said. "Now can we not talk about this anymore and order our food" He picked up his menu again.

"Sure" I said back quietly. There's more I want to talk about this with him. But I've known him for so long that I know not to bother him more about it. He'll tell more when he is ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Comment and Vote*

WANT YOU BACK IS OUT!! CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT 😋😍💙❤️5️⃣🆘